boyfriend is going out with coworkers. Didn’t tell me a girl was going?

My boyfriend called me today to tell me he was going to go out to eat with a coworker of his. I said “oh that’s nice. I hope you have fun!” And then the convo changed to something else. Then he mentioned the coworker had just texted him the address. I asked which one it was, he told me the name. It’s a coworker I’m familiar with. So I was like “oh cool!” And then he added “oh also, uh he uh invited the intern we had to come too”.

I got a little uncomfortable because he has talked about her a few times. But, also the fact he had kind of omitted that information made me a little insecure. He wasn’t going to tell me that unless I had asked is what it seemed like.

I tried not to show too much insecurity. But, I’m not sure if he picked up on it. I tried to be cool about it and let him change the subject. But, I noticed he then had this different attitude with me. I didn’t really like it. He also tried to be more romantic with me and say a lot of sweet things. And now I am just overthinking so much.

I’m not sure why he wouldn’t have mentioned that at first. He seemed kind of hesitant to tell me. I haven’t really shown extreme jealously or insecurity. Except for one instance where it was warranted (i. e., his friend’s girlfriend was giving him sexual glances at a party).
And when I did show jealousy, it wasn’t extreme either. I just mentioned how i felt uncomfortable and didn’t like her behavior.

02