How to feel that boyfriend omitted information?

My boyfriend called me today to tell me he was going to go out to eat with a coworker of his. I said “oh that’s nice. I hope you have fun!” And then the convo changed to something else. Then he mentioned the coworker had just texted him the address. I asked which one it was, he told me the name. It’s a coworker I’m familiar with. So I was like “oh cool!” And then he added “oh also, uh he uh invited the intern we had to come too”.

I got a little uncomfortable because he has talked about her a few times. But, also the fact he had kind of omitted that information made me a little insecure. He wasn’t going to tell me that unless I had asked is what it seemed like.

I tried not to show too much insecurity. But, I’m not sure if he picked up on it. I tried to be cool about it and let him change the subject. But, I noticed he then had this different attitude with me. I didn’t really like it. He also tried to be more romantic with me and say a lot of sweet things. And now I am just overthinking so much.

I’m not sure why he wouldn’t have mentioned that at first. He seemed kind of hesitant to tell me. I haven’t really shown much jealously or insecurity. Except for one instance where it was warranted (i. e., his friend’s girlfriend was giving him sexual glances at a party).

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girl

• You need more reasons than that before there is anything to be suspicious about. But, is the coworker single? Usually the spouse of GG is invited to dinner too. but if 3 singles are it is not always so.

0|0
    0|0
    • The male coworker has a SO i think. The intern is single. She is the same age as me, and she lives in the area my boyfriend works.

• Show All
    • You would have been the odd girl out for their threesome.

• Lmao 😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He omitted it because you clearly have reacted poorly in the past to him being truthful.

0|0
    1|0
    • I reacted poorly because this girl who is his best friends girlfriend, gave me boyfriend “sexual glances” at a party. Then, when I met her in person she was super friendly with my boyfriend. Then, the next day, my boyfriend talked non stop about her.

• Show All
    • You believe you can act like a child with no consequence. Figure it out.

• Ooooh lol

• Nothing to worry about. Overreacting.

0|1
    1|0
    • How? He didn’t tell me he was going with her at first. He wouldn’t have told me unless I asked.

• Show All
    • You never once considered his feelings in this situation, but om

• Why do you accuse me of disliking women? I don't dislike women. It is so clear that you're overreacting to the situation you explained in your original question. Sorry but I can't help you anymore since you don't seem to be open to any other suggestions than what your own opinion on this situation is. Goodbye.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes