How do you feel about the time frame? Do you want to spend months in messaging and phone calls, want to meet up that night, or something in between?
- I don't use online dating sites
- I have used online dating sites but never had a face-to-face meeting with another user
- I like to take things slow. Maybe exchange emails for several weeks and then have several weeks of phone calls before scheduling a meeting
- Not too fast, not too slow. Let's meet about a month from now!
- I don't waste time. Let's meet within 1-2 weeks!
- I am not doing online dating to develop pen pals. Meet me by the end of the week!
- Hey, I'm available tonight! Let's get this going!
Most Helpful Girls
I have personally never used online app or dating sites. But for my friends who do, they tell me they weed out who's serious and who's just catfishing/playing games by asking for a face to face date after a week or two of chatting through screen. Meeting someone face to face also eliminates the false representation you create for the person in your head.
Meeting someone on a dating site is very difficult. I've been on plenty of fish, and other dating sites. . I've met a lot of men, some good, some bad. I've met a lot of men that are married and looking for a side chick on line too. I usually initiate a face to face dinner, or lunch date within the first week of meeting them. I do not waste my time messaging and texting for months, life is to short for that. I met my boyfriend on a dating site and we have been together for close to two years now, and I have no complaints. 😊✌
Most Helpful Guys
I don't play games and I have no patience for mindless chit-chat. If I don't seem any closer to meeting them within a few messages I move on.
If the vibes are right, as soon as possible. Why belabor things if either are undecided or afraid.