I long for a genuine kind of love. So lonely?

I’m so depressed and lonely. I’ve been alone for a long time and I’m finally having the guts to share my feelings to someone, be it online strangers. I feel like this is a big accomplishment for me alone being able to express myself after all this time. I know some of you will find me pathetic or even desperate but I don’t care. I’m not asking for anything from anyone except for some consoling words for me to have a slight sense of hope that everything will turn out okay for me. I’m starting to lose hope in waking up everyday and I just feel the need to talk to someone, anyone. I just want to love myself. Why is loving me so hard and impossible?

22

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi there... Don't worry about it my friend. I understand that loneliness is a hard thing but you need to take a step back and assess yourself. Approaching a relationship out of being needy is a wrong way to go about things and will land you with the wrong sort of partner. Keep yourself busy, focus on being the best version of yourself.

For the time being looking your best, focus on getting richer and never pity yourself. You need to firstly find the value in yourself and that will attract all who are around you. Honestly speaking, if you feel depressed find a shrink / life coach. Your a guy, 32 so you still have the world ahead of you :) Speak to a family member and they will tell you the same thing. Stay strong mate ;)

P. S. I was never in a relationship