Can I still get pregnant while on the birthcontrol implant and using condoms?


0|0
48

Most Helpful Guy

  • the chance is super low like 0,0001 ish % but i guess everything is possible
    my girlfriend takes pills and its okay , but i always pull out just to be sure
    condoms sucks and i really mean it there is no pleasure at all :<

    0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

  • Highly unlikely, first the condom would have to break, and thrn there's the implant which is 99% effective. But if the condom breaks, don't take any risk, go for the morning after pill.

    0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

  • I knew a chick who was doing the same. She was on birth control and used a condom her first time. She got pregnant the first time she had sex.

    99% still leaves 1% chance. It doesn't stack.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Read it up on the Net. The best form of contraception is the latest implant. It doesn't have to go in so far, easier to get out and the chances of it not working for you are far less than 1%.

    0|0
    0|0
  • The only 100% way to not get pregnant is to not have sex

    0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you can. The only sure method is to not have sex

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it's pretty god damn unlikely... unless your a mexican

    0|0
    0|0
  • Anything is possible, but highly unlikely

    0|0
    0|0
  • It only greatly reduces the probability of a pregnancy occurring. I suppose your boyfriend can also use the pull out method to further reduce the odds of you getting pregnant.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

  • Very unlikely but still possible. Abstinence is the only method that’s 100% reliable.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. It's very rare though

    0|0
    0|0
  • Not likely, but it's possible.

    0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes

Loading...