How can I make my boyfriends day awesome on his birthday?

i want to make it an awesome day for him. What can I do?

DONT SAY SEX. THATS AN EASY ONE

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Surprise parties, looks simple but it's not so u better get ready now before later, gather his best friends& family (if u think he won't like his friends
    being around his family then don't do it), tell everyone to get valuable presents, get him one yourself as well, ta-ta, I wouldn't be happier than looking around the room seeing everyone I love including my SO being there just for me, especially if there are some friends he hadn't seen in a while; oh and don't forget a birthday cake and couple of candles, best of luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cover your titties in cake frosting and lay on the table and qhwn he sees you say, “I’m your birthday cake”

• 😂 hah okay I like this