How can I make my boyfriends day awesome on his birthday?

i want to make it an awesome day for him. What can I do?

DONT SAY SEX. THATS AN EASY ONE

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Surprise parties, looks simple but it's not so u better get ready now before later, gather his best friends& family (if u think he won't like his friends
    being around his family then don't do it), tell everyone to get valuable presents, get him one yourself as well, ta-ta, I wouldn't be happier than looking around the room seeing everyone I love including my SO being there just for me, especially if there are some friends he hadn't seen in a while; oh and don't forget a birthday cake and couple of candles, best of luck.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Cover your titties in cake frosting and lay on the table and qhwn he sees you say, “I’m your birthday cake”

1|0
    0|0
    • 😂 hah okay I like this

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Take him out and treat him to a lot of good upbeat fancy places

1|0
    0|0
    • Ooh 🤔 like dinner?

• well of course dinner at big birthday dinner along with the birthday cake and singing out happy birthday with a good steak dinner

• Ok I wouldn't say sex. Blowjobs.

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s part of sex and it’s already part of the plan 😂 any other ideas?

• Show All
    • Sorry that's all I got.😞
      I dont know the guy. I saw surprise party, I would hate that personally. You should think of things he would like to do. Maybe if he's been talking about going to a certain place or doing something try that.

• He loooves music and wants to jam with someone who’s also independent in music. 🤔 it will be tough but I think I can do a hook up to a band but thanks :)

What Girls Said 1

• You good at baking?

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not sure. I could try. What s your idea?

Recommended myTakes