Why men will always take advantage of me and pretend they want to date me?

Every single guy that I meet out these just wants to sleep with me and they will pretend like they are dating me in order to get me in bed. I don’t know is it because I have large breasts and curvy figure and dress in a sexy way, but I just want to be beatiful for my man. I just end up always being abused and used by all men. They will start off as dating and pretend to be boyfriend material but then they will sleep with me a few times and then explain that they are not looking for anything serious. I feel like I am not good enough for me but I feel like I have been treating unfairly and I don’t know how to stop this happening? I love dating so much and I am ready to start w relationship but men just don’t give me that option and I am growing extremely desperate and lonely

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Consider Dating a guy that is a Little older than you and Ready for a relationship.

The advice to wait on having sex a few months is good because a guy who wants a relationship will be willing to wait that long, but definitely not one just interested in sex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• first that is a boy not a man. secondly a lot of it is on you and your choice of dates. not saying it is your fault. What I mean is you should be looking for the guys who want a serious relationship. if you want an easy way to test any guy who claims he does say no sex for at least a year. a guy looking for a serious relationship won't care. Anyone else will get up and leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • So, this may not be what you want to hear, but it's the truth. Girls, stop getting mad at us boys for wanting lots of sex. ↗

0|0
    0|0
  • You gotta hold off for sexual stuff, like months... If they are worth it they'll stick around

0|0
    0|0
  • francesca93 it seems like you date too many bad boys. Give a good guy a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been looking in the wrong places

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes