Why men will always take advantage of me and pretend they want to date me?

Every single guy that I meet out these just wants to sleep with me and they will pretend like they are dating me in order to get me in bed. I don’t know is it because I have large breasts and curvy figure and dress in a sexy way, but I just want to be beatiful for my man. I just end up always being abused and used by all men. They will start off as dating and pretend to be boyfriend material but then they will sleep with me a few times and then explain that they are not looking for anything serious. I feel like I am not good enough for me but I feel like I have been treating unfairly and I don’t know how to stop this happening? I love dating so much and I am ready to start w relationship but men just don’t give me that option and I am growing extremely desperate and lonely

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Consider Dating a guy that is a Little older than you and Ready for a relationship.

The advice to wait on having sex a few months is good because a guy who wants a relationship will be willing to wait that long, but definitely not one just interested in sex.