Do you officially ask someone to be your BF/ girlfriend or prefer to let thing progress naturally and be assumed?

I’ve never asked or been asked or is just something that is kind of known after awhile. If you talk daily and always have weekend plans together plus many other things than yeah you guys are together.

I mean, sure there is always the advice of don’t assume they aren’t seeing other people when things are still new.

So i guess sometimes I had that I’m not seeing anyone else and don’t want to convo brought on by the person I’m seeing or me.

But it it’s real you usually know it without a talk.
  • Ask
    Vote A
  • Clarify what we are
    Vote B
  • Actions speak for themselves
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Never assume it's always better to talk about it to make sure that you and him are on the same page.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• It's good to talk about your status at some point, because it is a little weird to not know if you have a boyfriend or not :)

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL so we own a house together... is now the time to have the talk or is it too early? Yeah I should probably wait, he doesn’t seem fully committed.

• My boyfriend and I were certainly already behaving like a genuine couple before we clarified. Basically he just asked if our dating was mutually exclusive. I thought so and that I wasn't seeing anyone else, he said he didn't want to date anyone else either. From then on we were a legit relationship.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes