Do you officially ask someone to be your BF/ girlfriend or prefer to let thing progress naturally and be assumed?

I’ve never asked or been asked or is just something that is kind of known after awhile. If you talk daily and always have weekend plans together plus many other things than yeah you guys are together.

I mean, sure there is always the advice of don’t assume they aren’t seeing other people when things are still new.

So i guess sometimes I had that I’m not seeing anyone else and don’t want to convo brought on by the person I’m seeing or me.

But it it’s real you usually know it without a talk.
  • Ask
  • Clarify what we are
  • Actions speak for themselves
    Vote C

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Never assume it's always better to talk about it to make sure that you and him are on the same page.

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.