Is a Western woman's life good?

I wouldn't want to live like a Western woman.
So when I say a Western woman I mean regular Western women.
Western women date at a young age and usually have sex at a a young age. They have multiple sexual partners.
Here are my reasons why it is not a good life
1. I wouldn't want to have a mother with a huge emotional baggage gathered by her past relationships. What could I learn from such a Mother and what kind of I childhood could I have by living with such a mother?
2. I wouldn't want to have a huge emotional baggage gathered by my past relationships.
3. I wouldn't want to have a broken heart in my adolscence caused by dating immature teen boys.
4. I wouldn't want to have an understanding of men based on the teen boys I would have dated.
5. I wouldn't want to have a one night stand because this would lower my self esteem. I would be either okay by being a sex object for some men or I would be heart broken because of regretting to let some men treat me as a sex object. In short whether I regret to have had one night stands or not, one thing is certain: casual sex would either lower my self esteem or leave me heart broken.
The only good thing from the West is the opportunity of becoming successful in career.
Updates:
It's funny that Western people boring up the freedom of becoming a slut as a great advantage the West has over the East.
I better be forced not to be a slutthna have the freedom of being one and end up s a used up thing.
But. No one forced me anything. I am single and that's my CHOICE otherwise I would have been married now if I were from a muslim country where arranged mariages are accepted. I am from. A Christian country. Please don't confuse esmee with other cultur
Please don't confuse My culture with other culture in the East

0|4

Most Helpful Guys

• So...
    You ask a question then proceed to just answer it yourself as if you don't really care what *we* might answer.
    Quite frankly that's kind of rude...
    Not to mention adding a whole ton of statements and assumtions that quite frankly are offensive as well...

1)
    *Everyone* gets negative experiences, that's part of life and we grow on them.
    And most of us would most likely not want to be without them if we're 100% honest with ourselves.
    They shape who we are.
    Having life experiences quite frankly makes you a *better* mother and one that actually *can* give advices to a son or daughter instead of just prejudice.

2)
    That western women are somehow more likely to have emotional baggage then non-western women is a assumtion that I've yet to see any basis for.

3)
    You're going to have your heart broken anyway, adolecent boys or not.
    At least as a young girl you'll still have a parent to guide you through that rollercoaster and help you over it and friends who are going through the same kind of things at roughly the same time and who are therefore able to easily relate.
    4)
    Western women grow up around men of *all* ages can can tell the difference between an adult and a teen.
    And they're usually smart enough to not confuse the two. d
    5)
    Then don't have a one night stand.
    You can *still* date and get to know someone.

As for the whole "sex object" thing...
    Quite frankly many non-western societies treat women *more* as sex objects then the western one.
    Sure female sexuality is put more on display here.
    But women are also in a more equal position and men and women relate to eachother in more equal terms instead of women essentially being property.

Regarding having sex, I suggest having that when *you* feel comfortable with it and with someone that *you* feel comfortable with.
    Not neccessarily on a wedding night, nor with a complete stranger.
    If you *after* having had sex the first time decide that you want to do it again with a stranger then I certainly won't stop you. *shrugs*

Regarding dating or not dating at a much younger age then yours.
    I *do* think dating early is a good thing.
    Dating doesn't neccessarily involve sex.
    But when it does our society is pretty good at handling it I feel for the most part.

2|1
    0|2
    • Dating teen boys is a good thing. Hmmmm.
      I didn't know that

• Show All
    • So sleeping around means living a life. Am I not living because I don't sleep around?

• Living life means gaining experiences, both good and bad, both sexual and non-sexual.
      Having sex, or for that matter "sleeping around" is *one* way you *can* live life and you don't get "used up" by that.
      The closest thing to being "used up" that I can think of is really just repeated child births...
      That takes a lot out of you and while doing it once or twice isn't *that* big a deal it *can* wear your body out after a while.
      But just sex?
      No.
      As for the emotional side of things.
      No, people are genuinly *not* that fragile.
      It might hurt a bit there and then when a relationship goes awry, but most people recover within weeks or months.

• I think you're forgetting one rather important thing that nullifies your "points":

It's up to them whether they want to live that kind of life or not. They have a _choice_

While women in most of hellholes in Africa/Mid-East/Caucasus etc. don't have one to begin with.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes. They have the choice of being a slut. Isn'tthis what make society amazing? The more promiscuity the better civilization

• Show All
    • I assume you're confusing me with someone else.

Then again, why am I discussing intellectual stuff with the likes of you?

• Intellectual stuff? or IGNORANT stuff? Because what you said has nothing to do with my lifestyle or that of my countrywomen.
      I am not confusing you with anyone else. You are either too IGNORANT or too weak for thinking that respecting men is slavery

Most Helpful Girls

• Not everyone in the West is like what you just described, just like not everyone in the east only get married once, just like not everyone in the east live that good life married to the person they love. There is something called arranged marriage that is very popular there.

Anyway what I'm trying to say here is that, lifestyle depends on the individual, all I wanna know is I wanna live like myself. Not like an eastern woman, not like a western woman. I don't have to be either this or that. I have to find myself, what I want, what will make me happy, with self respect and dignity, and live according to That, and no one's opinion should matter. Same goes for all women.

0|0
    0|0
    • I said REGULAR Western women
      REGULAR
      REGULAR

• Show All
    • I don't know where you are from but since we are talking about western women I thought i could compare it with the life of eastern women

• If Western life is good only when compared to oppressed cultures then this is bad.

• Western people are stupid. If they were not stupid they would know that being a leftover (slut) is gross and wrong.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Well, to be fair, no Western Woman is forced to do hookups, and you've no doubt seen some Girls say they are in their 20s and have never had a boyfriend.

1|1
    0|0
    • I never said they are forced to be sluts.
      I simply said why that choice is gross to ME

• I'd agree with that

• Check out my New question

• Somehow many Western women survive teen-age dating and end up in happy marriages with no regrets. What Western women have that you don't is freedom -- freedom to make mistakes, freedom to choose a partner. The only good thing from the West is almost everything that makes the modern world modern -- medicine, computers, literature, music, film, it's almost all Western.

3|2
    2|2
    • Lol what? If I had no choice would I be single now?

• almost all Western inventions come from the East if you look far enough 😂

• @IlyaTheImpaler brain drain is a thing

• And we don't want women to be servants of men and pushed into a arranged marriage. We have this thing called freedom of choice

4|1
    1|1
    • Waiting for the right man and choosing to be only with him doesn't make her his servant. I am sorry that you live in a country where loyal monogamous women are so rare that they are seen as servants or women with no right to choose.

• Show All
    • Your just emotional ranting. No wonder they don't let you do anything out there

• Look. I was right to say that ypu hope I am oppressed because I hurt you by my views on your womens regualr sexual lifestyle. You hoped we envy them for being sluts freely. But in fact I explained how that lifestyle would leave me heartbroken and empty.
      No one oppresses me. No one can. If anyone tries to pressure me I will put anyone in their place

• What the fuck are you talking about. The western world is clearly the best place to live no matter which objective unit of measurement you use. Please dont reply using arbitrary reasoning

0|1
    0|0
    • I said why the REGUAL WESTERN WOMEN'S LIFESTYLE would make me unhappy

• The worst part about westerners are their pesky freedoms. What kind of world is it if they are free to choose for themselves?

0|1
    0|0
    • What makes you think a woman Who is not a slut doesn't have the right to choose. The Western logic is if you don't sleep around then you are not free.

• Show All
    • No one ever makes anyone do that you ignorant fool. That's what the freedom of choice is.

• No one can force me to get married either. Calling me names means you are bitter that I didn't CHOOSE your countrywomen's lifestyle.

• Well you have a really good points
    I respect that, And you have said the really negative things about it.
    As for dating, in Muslim countries it is more common now, and for arranged marriage they at least need to know each other well, because of the divorce rate is high in strict arranged marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think this to be a much more complex question, a meaningfull answer would exceed the writeable limit by a lot, and still would definitely include at least some subjectivity.

i can agree on what u despise, but im not sure at all if its clearly, only/mostly a cultural question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good summary and I think it is mostly correct except that there are also probably some rotten abusive men in your culture; I suspect that you would like to avoid being committed to one. I have to say that I am actually starting to feel sorry for Western women as this culture seems to be driving them to unhappiness and mild self-destruction. The ones that I see that are borderline basket cases are the career women trying to maintain/have a family. What I observe is their failing on two fronts. E. g. there is this manager that finalized her third divorce and she is paying support with one kid. One her desk is a half-dozen prescription bottles of pills. What kind of life is that? She always corners me and starts to dump her problems on me and I’ll tell you after I escape it is an uplifting experience for a single man with a life goal of remaining single. And, I have many other examples.
    So yes your observations are mostly correct.

2|1
    0|0
  • maybe u r are right but they r not forced they can be whatever they want date or no date virgin or not

0|0
    0|0
    • I can too but I explained why I Would NOT WANT that

• Show All
    • LOL!

You both really sounded like me when I'm disappointed with certain individuals: I would tell my wife "don't teach them clever." (LOL)

• oh hug me bruh😂😂

• You're smart.

Western women are broken.

1|1
    0|0
    • They are. They are very easy to break down and insult others.

• I'm not sure where you come from, but life depends a lot on what class you were born into, opportunities don't come to everyone, not even studios hard working people all the time for most boys I would advise if they are not academic, to leave school early and get a trade, then finish schooling in college when you are more mature, and have money, for women born onto wealth life should be easy, no wealth it can be awful. Then there is everything in between that's often boring and not very eventful.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was talking about lifestyle not opportunities. Read the description

• I personally don't care how many sequels partners a woman has, it has nothing to do with having a good life, your actual description is very sexist and racist, the fact you even call yourself a Christian, is a profanity against the lords teachings, I personally want to ask you never to come to a western country, we have enough middle eastern ignorance to deal with. Don't bother talking to me again, I tried to be nice to you, no wonder your a single woman.

• Sexual partners. Sorry.

• Its what they make of it through their decisions and sctions

0|0
    0|0
  • Tough to argue with anything you've written here.

0|2
    0|0
    • Why is it tough?

• Show All
    • Will you allow me to change Western women?

• Yeah, sure. Good luck with that:)

• Lmao I find this somewhat offensive as fo

0|0
    0|0
  • I concur :))

0|0
    0|0
  • Then you should come to India

0|0
    0|0
  • You prefer an eastern oppressed life more?

0|0
    0|0
    • If I don't like having multiple sexual partners then this mean I would want to be forced, others ' choice. Can't monogamy be my choice?

• Show All
    • Yet domestic violence and marital rape is still prevalent in Armenia, weird

• Yeah, I agree with you. It's pretty weird that not 100% of Armenians have family values. I was wrong to say that we have great family values becasue the domestic violence is not 0% in my country. 😴

• Amen, I agree with you on this one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• sure, but not all "western women" have sex/date at a young age, you can't say "all western women are the same"
    plus, we aren't a different species from you
    and no offense... but i would rather live in the west than in the east

0|1
    0|0
    • Not all women. Lol I knew someone would say that in spite of the fact that I did mention REGULAR Western women.
      REGULAR.
      REGULAR

• Show All
    • But I think you’re forgeting that those “regular women” had a choice when to have sex and who to have sex with (most of the time), unlike in the east where many don’t get a choice

• They made the choice of being sluts because of not having real mother figures unlike those in the East. I'm sorry but abstinence is my choice. Sorry that my freedom abolished your expectations about my life

• The lives of women in the West are not all about early or casual sex.

1|0
    0|0
    • I said REGULAR Western women
      REGULAR
      REGULAR

• Show All
    • Except, you don't know what it's like to experience these things, and you're only seeing it as bad and painful, and for most of us, it isn't.

• I explained why being treated as a sex object would leave me heart broken and I explained why having multiple break ups would break my heart.
      You think I am stupid enough to experience this things. I am not a masochist

• Yes it is!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol i like this question

0|0
    0|0
  • So why do many women from the East want to live in the West? I have a negative opinion of Eastern women. This is why people from the East shouldn't be allowed to move to the west. They're world's apart and don't integrate. They try to change how western countries Iive their lives. Instead of accepting cultural differences

1|0
    0|0
    • They want to live in the West because of money not because of wanting to be a sex object for men.

• Don't worry they won't change you. They won't turn you into a moral woman. Keep on being a...

Recommended myTakes