Is a Western woman's life good?

I wouldn't want to live like a Western woman.
So when I say a Western woman I mean regular Western women.
Western women date at a young age and usually have sex at a a young age. They have multiple sexual partners.
Here are my reasons why it is not a good life
1. I wouldn't want to have a mother with a huge emotional baggage gathered by her past relationships. What could I learn from such a Mother and what kind of I childhood could I have by living with such a mother?
2. I wouldn't want to have a huge emotional baggage gathered by my past relationships.
3. I wouldn't want to have a broken heart in my adolscence caused by dating immature teen boys.
4. I wouldn't want to have an understanding of men based on the teen boys I would have dated.
5. I wouldn't want to have a one night stand because this would lower my self esteem. I would be either okay by being a sex object for some men or I would be heart broken because of regretting to let some men treat me as a sex object. In short whether I regret to have had one night stands or not, one thing is certain: casual sex would either lower my self esteem or leave me heart broken.
The only good thing from the West is the opportunity of becoming successful in career.
It's funny that Western people boring up the freedom of becoming a slut as a great advantage the West has over the East.
I better be forced not to be a slutthna have the freedom of being one and end up s a used up thing.
But. No one forced me anything. I am single and that's my CHOICE otherwise I would have been married now if I were from a muslim country where arranged mariages are accepted. I am from. A Christian country. Please don't confuse esmee with other cultur
Please don't confuse My culture with other culture in the East

720

Most Helpful Guys

• So...
    You ask a question then proceed to just answer it yourself as if you don't really care what *we* might answer.
    Quite frankly that's kind of rude...
    Not to mention adding a whole ton of statements and assumtions that quite frankly are offensive as well...

1)
    *Everyone* gets negative experiences, that's part of life and we grow on them.
    And most of us would most likely not want to be without them if we're 100% honest with ourselves.
    They shape who we are.
    Having life experiences quite frankly makes you a *better* mother and one that actually *can* give advices to a son or daughter instead of just prejudice.

2)
    That western women are somehow more likely to have emotional baggage then non-western women is a assumtion that I've yet to see any basis for.

3)
    You're going to have your heart broken anyway, adolecent boys or not.
    At least as a young girl you'll still have a parent to guide you through that rollercoaster and help you over it and friends who are going through the same kind of things at roughly the same time and who are therefore able to easily relate.
    4)
    Western women grow up around men of *all* ages can can tell the difference between an adult and a teen.
    And they're usually smart enough to not confuse the two. d
    5)
    Then don't have a one night stand.
    You can *still* date and get to know someone.

As for the whole "sex object" thing...
    Quite frankly many non-western societies treat women *more* as sex objects then the western one.
    Sure female sexuality is put more on display here.
    But women are also in a more equal position and men and women relate to eachother in more equal terms instead of women essentially being property.

Regarding having sex, I suggest having that when *you* feel comfortable with it and with someone that *you* feel comfortable with.
    Not neccessarily on a wedding night, nor with a complete stranger.
    If you *after* having had sex the first time decide that you want to do it again with a stranger then I certainly won't stop you. *shrugs*

Regarding dating or not dating at a much younger age then yours.
    I *do* think dating early is a good thing.
    Dating doesn't neccessarily involve sex.
    But when it does our society is pretty good at handling it I feel for the most part.

• Dating teen boys is a good thing. Hmmmm.
      I didn't know that

• So sleeping around means living a life. Am I not living because I don't sleep around?

• Living life means gaining experiences, both good and bad, both sexual and non-sexual.
      Having sex, or for that matter "sleeping around" is *one* way you *can* live life and you don't get "used up" by that.
      The closest thing to being "used up" that I can think of is really just repeated child births...
      That takes a lot out of you and while doing it once or twice isn't *that* big a deal it *can* wear your body out after a while.
      But just sex?
      No.
      As for the emotional side of things.
      No, people are genuinly *not* that fragile.
      It might hurt a bit there and then when a relationship goes awry, but most people recover within weeks or months.

• I think you're forgetting one rather important thing that nullifies your "points":

It's up to them whether they want to live that kind of life or not. They have a _choice_

While women in most of hellholes in Africa/Mid-East/Caucasus etc. don't have one to begin with.

• Yes. They have the choice of being a slut. Isn'tthis what make society amazing? The more promiscuity the better civilization

• I assume you're confusing me with someone else.

Then again, why am I discussing intellectual stuff with the likes of you?

• Intellectual stuff? or IGNORANT stuff? Because what you said has nothing to do with my lifestyle or that of my countrywomen.
      I am not confusing you with anyone else. You are either too IGNORANT or too weak for thinking that respecting men is slavery

Most Helpful Girls

• Not everyone in the West is like what you just described, just like not everyone in the east only get married once, just like not everyone in the east live that good life married to the person they love. There is something called arranged marriage that is very popular there.

Anyway what I'm trying to say here is that, lifestyle depends on the individual, all I wanna know is I wanna live like myself. Not like an eastern woman, not like a western woman. I don't have to be either this or that. I have to find myself, what I want, what will make me happy, with self respect and dignity, and live according to That, and no one's opinion should matter. Same goes for all women.

• I said REGULAR Western women
      REGULAR
      REGULAR

• I don't know where you are from but since we are talking about western women I thought i could compare it with the life of eastern women

• If Western life is good only when compared to oppressed cultures then this is bad.

• Western people are stupid. If they were not stupid they would know that being a leftover (slut) is gross and wrong.