I have a boyfriend but I like someone else?

My boyfriend doesn’t really do much for me. We don’t really connect, talk about our future. He never even tells me that I’m beautiful. He NEVER calls me or FaceTime me unless he’s not able to go to sleep in the night. When I’m not feeling well, he doesn’t ask me if I’m ok. He doesn’t ask me how am I feeling or if my day is going well. We’re long distance too so it’s not like I will ever so him anyways. Should I break up with him? I don’t feel like this is a real relationship.
  • Dump him
    Vote A
  • Try and make it work
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what sort if advise everyone is giving you. You are under 18 and want to talk about the future? Focus on yourself... do well in school aka your own future. If you have that under control, you can do whatever the other guys advised you :)

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You already like someone else so what are u even trying to fix?
    Break up, move on, heal, and then think of dating again

2|0
    0|0
    • Exactly nothing at all. Relationship is going absolutely no where so basically I am just wasting my time.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• If you can't think of a positive in this then end it

1|0
    0|0
    • I mean, I have told him before that he gives me mixed feelings but I haven’t told him that I liked another guy. He does tell me that he loves but I don't know, I always say I will end it but then he apologizes.

• Sounds like a waste of time, dump him.

1|0
    0|0
    • But how? Just block his number?

• Show All
    • Yup, like I said, complete waste of time if he shows you no affection at all. Just don't cheat, dump him and move on. Good luck:)

• I guess I gotta start being petty and just reading his messages but not respond 😂 and thanks by the way

• If you can't be faithful, DONT DO RELATIONSHIPS

0|0
    0|0
    • I am faithful tho.

• Show All
    • You’re right. He just get me mixed emotions

• if you can't handle it, DON'T DO IT

What Girls Said 1

• This is not even a real relationship.. and seems like you're not attached to him, so why are you hesitating to leave?

0|0
    0|0
    • How is it not a real relationship tho?

Recommended myTakes