I have a boyfriend but I like someone else?

My boyfriend doesn’t really do much for me. We don’t really connect, talk about our future. He never even tells me that I’m beautiful. He NEVER calls me or FaceTime me unless he’s not able to go to sleep in the night. When I’m not feeling well, he doesn’t ask me if I’m ok. He doesn’t ask me how am I feeling or if my day is going well. We’re long distance too so it’s not like I will ever so him anyways. Should I break up with him? I don’t feel like this is a real relationship.
  • Dump him
  • Try and make it work

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what sort if advise everyone is giving you. You are under 18 and want to talk about the future? Focus on yourself... do well in school aka your own future. If you have that under control, you can do whatever the other guys advised you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You already like someone else so what are u even trying to fix?
    Break up, move on, heal, and then think of dating again

• Exactly nothing at all. Relationship is going absolutely no where so basically I am just wasting my time.