My Boyfriend Is Having A Girl Stay At His House, Should I Be Worried?

So my boyfriend has this friend (Girl) that he's known long before me, they have history, they've liked eachother in the past. he's told me that they haven't even kissed before which makes me feel better. she's overseas and she's coming back soon and she needs a place to stay while she finds somewhere to live. Obviously im very jealous. he has a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat so its very small, he's told me she doesn't like him having a girlfriend and that she's a very 'only wants what she can't have' type of girl so im reaalllyyyyyy not happy with the idea that she's going to be practically living at his house. I trust him but its still early in our relationship and i just dont know if im over reacting about this, he knows im jealous but i dont want to say i dont want her over there because if she has no where else to go ill feel really bad. I just want to know what other people would do and think in this situation.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• i have no doubt in my mind that she'll make a move on him.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a tough situation. You have every right to be jealous. My boyfriend has a group of girls that he hangs out with a ton, but they never invite me. So obviously that would cause a lot of jealousy on my end because he's staying late at some girls house with a bunch of other girls. But back to you, just wanted to show I could relate somehow. I think you should let him know how your feeling, but also be a detective yourself and spend a lot of time over there with him and her. If you sense or see anything going on, confront him but be subtle. Boys are stupid and can take that crap the wrong way really quickly. Hope this helps :)