Why did she do me like that?

This girl I met online named Haley
I online date but this is why I hate it
I’m always getting blocked...

i really really liked her
when I go online I don’t like showing pictures of me or letting that person get to know me because I’m unattractive.. I know I’m unattractive...
i tell girls that’s why I don’t have any pictures but they never listen

I just wanna be friends you don’t have to see how I look. But they insist
now this girl named Haley who I really like just blocked me.
I felt like she really liked me...

She begged to see me.. & as soon as she saw me she immediately blocked me... immediately.

I've never been blocked so fast in my life...
she couldn’t have just said we’d be better as friends or just ignore me... but why block me?

I had messaged her on my old account & I told her to add me back & id never speak to her again... I just hate being blocked...

Then she immediately blocked my old account
without question...

Why?

21