What to do about an annoying friend?

I have a friend I met through church and have been friends for a year now. my friend is in her 40s , struggle to make ends meet, doesn't want to go to college, all she wants to do is live off alimony and disability. Her ex is sick of her neediness and her son is tire dad of her asking for money. she said all she wants to do is serve god by being a jehovah witness. she brags about having an iPhone but can't even pay her own bills. what would you do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Unfortunately there are people like that in this world. Distance yourself of you feel you can't handle it

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah she's real immature and acts like she's still college aged. lives with her mom still, doesn't have a job or education

What Girls Said 1

• If you don’t like her then don’t be friends with her. Her financial situation doesn’t really have anything to do with you, if you find it distasteful and don’t want to be friends with someone who has different values it’s your right not to

0|0
    0|0
    • Ugh yes it does. if she's going around asking people for money guess whose next🙄😑 me eventually. I dont mind helping friends out if they help themselves but she's not looking to progress

Recommended myTakes