Can this relationship go the full distance?

A message out of the blue after a year from my ex girlfriend. She split up with her boyfriend. She is 22 and I am 45. I have invited her to basically move in. I've always loved her. Met her when she was 18. The age gap, plus her cheating with a younger guy split us up. Now she knows younger guys are awful we want to make it work. Do you think it will last this time? And for good?
  • Yes
  • No
Thanks for the replies. Much appreciated. Unbelievable, her abusive ex turned up at her house just as the taxi arrived to bring her here for a new life. The dumb girl chose to go back with him!!! Is there any better reason to look elsewhere for girlfriends! English girls are nearly all vile & stupid.
Oh need to not generalise, All English girls are not the same. Got a date with a lovely English girl on Friday. My ex is history & won't lose any sleep over her disastrous choice.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• She did it once, and is likely only with you for a place to stay. BUT... it's up to you, dude.

• Well said, well a place to stay & a shoulder to cry on too anyway. Game over for her.