Can this relationship go the full distance?

A message out of the blue after a year from my ex girlfriend. She split up with her boyfriend. She is 22 and I am 45. I have invited her to basically move in. I've always loved her. Met her when she was 18. The age gap, plus her cheating with a younger guy split us up. Now she knows younger guys are awful we want to make it work. Do you think it will last this time? And for good?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thanks for the replies. Much appreciated. Unbelievable, her abusive ex turned up at her house just as the taxi arrived to bring her here for a new life. The dumb girl chose to go back with him!!! Is there any better reason to look elsewhere for girlfriends! English girls are nearly all vile & stupid.
Oh need to not generalise, All English girls are not the same. Got a date with a lovely English girl on Friday. My ex is history & won't lose any sleep over her disastrous choice.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• She did it once, and is likely only with you for a place to stay. BUT... it's up to you, dude.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well said, well a place to stay & a shoulder to cry on too anyway. Game over for her.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Why would you even consider giving her a second chance in the first place?

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh she plays the super sorry damsel in distress act all the time, I fell for it. Never ever again.

• Give it a go, why not

0|1
    0|0
  • You are 45 years old? 🙎

0|0
    0|0
  • She will go back to him and leave you heartbroken. It’s a setup

0|1
    0|0
    • Spot on! She has already, can't believe it!

• Show All
    • She already has, Her Mum has given up on her for her stupidity too, he is the typical control freak user. But stupid girls love the nasty guys. I would have him smashed but really don't care enough or be willing to risk anything for such a dumb user.

• I did leave her alone! After 14 months, she contacted me with sob stories.

What Guys Said 2

• If it didn't work the first time because of cheating, she doesn't deserve a second time. I realize how tempting it is to have an attractive Young girlfriend, but she had her Chance and blew it, IMHO.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do your ages matter.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes