Would you rather date a Lawyer or Doctor?

• Lawyer
    Vote A
  • Doctor
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I find "Doctor" a little more morally pleasing. A lot of lawyers disgust me, but the bottom line is that it would come down to the hours, schedule and the private time we'd get to have... dependable, scheduled time.

The one that had the most normal schedule would be the one I'd want. A doctor that works in a private practice that has basic 9-5 type of hours usually off during the weekend vs. a resident who works all hours of the day... days, nights, works 60-70 hours a week, who is always on call and could get called in at a moments notice.

I want to be with someone who enjoys their career but not with someone whose career would dominate our dating life and who I saw infrequently and whose schedule was hectic.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Which one has the better pesonality? Lmao

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I'd prefer a mathematician or engineer, but if I have to choose between a lawyer or doctor, I'd choose the latter, My sister is a doctor, so that makes me more comfortable with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say a doctor, because they can literally save someone's life. Not saying a nurse or a paramedic can't, but doctors have more medical education than they do. Granted, it depends on what kind of doctor. But typically, doctors could save more lives than other medical professionals. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Sure, lawyers can save lives legally, but that's not the same as a literal life-saving event.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't wan't to see the other person much because of long shifts go with doctor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doctor. I've found lawyers seem take their emotional detachment back to the house.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are numb, both are big headed, both have high expectation. But one would use the law on you and other will fuck up your health lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are bad options, but I'd rather take a doc.

1|0
    0|0
    • Businesswoman?

• All three got stressful jobs with long hours, lawyers will lie and take all your money, doctors got especially much work, and businesswoman got all the stress, why not just being a flower girl or something alike?
      Saleswoman, scientist or whatever with a less stressful job.

• Doctor! They can save your life, not ruin it! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Doc.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Doctor 👨‍⚕️

0|1
    0|0
  • Lawyer

0|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• I need a lawyer. Also, knowing a doctor could be helpful, but they creep me out and their work schedules are all over the place.

Recommended myTakes