My man said he can’t live without me?

What does this mean?

511

Most Helpful Guys

• Sounds delusional or maybe he is just playing the "say what you think they want to hear" game. It is usually meaningless. People will say things like this only to dump you shortly after. Just say "that is nice my love" and take no further notice of it.

• We’ve been together for over 2 years and he’s been saying this to me 7 months into our relationship and still says it. So if it was like that I would’ve been dumped by now

• He's trying to make you feel good. He actually can live without you and has for years before you so it's just something women like to hear and he wants you to feel special.

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens if he is in deep love with you. But now you have to find out whether he is fishing around or does he really mean it.