My man said he can’t live without me?

What does this mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Sounds delusional or maybe he is just playing the "say what you think they want to hear" game. It is usually meaningless. People will say things like this only to dump you shortly after. Just say "that is nice my love" and take no further notice of it.

0|0
    0|0
    • We’ve been together for over 2 years and he’s been saying this to me 7 months into our relationship and still says it. So if it was like that I would’ve been dumped by now

• He's trying to make you feel good. He actually can live without you and has for years before you so it's just something women like to hear and he wants you to feel special.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens if he is in deep love with you. But now you have to find out whether he is fishing around or does he really mean it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Dont necessarily think of it as he will die without you.. Think of it like this. I have been with my wife for almost 6 years. I cannot imagine life without her. I wouldn't necessarily die without her but life would definitely suck very badly without her.

So i am betting he means he cannot imagine life without you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He can. It's a lie we tell women because they seem to like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't get too literal - It is just an over the top way of saying I really like you possibly love you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's trying to make you believe that you are the most important thing in his life because he cares so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • he was trying to tell you that he's batman *facepalm*

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone say this quote 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • It means that he is immature.

0|1
    0|0
  • It means you run

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he is unemployed and useless. Or just says whatever will make you spread your legs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Means what it says. Though he's probly exaggerating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost all of my exes said this to me and they are still alive now.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a typical guys all time saying. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Exactly what he said

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes