Guys, My boyfriend becomes more lovey dovey after I give him pics?

It's not a nude just booby pic but when we not doing that my boyfriend texts me and is sweet but just seems he is busy but still texts me but it's like after we exchange pics he becomes more lovey dovey sending longer messages or replying faster. I'm confused does he love me and is just being a guy or is he just using me?

10

Most Helpful Guys

• ... Yawn. There's no such thing as "using" you.
    "Using" Someone For Sex and "Players" DO NOT EXIST, People โ†—

• I'm sorry how can you say it does not exist when I have experience it first hand xD

• I can barely tell what you're saying because you keep misspelling everything. And I'm not going to keep repeating myself; you can think what you want. Again, no one owes you anything, and you are responsible for your own actions. Your boyfriend didn't MAKE you send him anything, because ideally you are doing it because you want to make him happy. That's it. That's all. There is no other part of anything that factors into it. If you are doing it for literally any other reason than that, then you aren't doing it for a good reason. There is no such thing as "using" someone outside of blackmail or sexual assault. Period.

If you fail to realize this basic truth, that's not anyone else's fault. All that will happen is you'll end up getting mad at males and the world for things that aren't anyone's fault. Good luck out there.

• so its my fault for being lied too XD and Its one word lol

• You get his engine running and he is more interested with the pics.

• What about me tho is it me he is more interested in it just pictures

• It is exciting to interact with some who sends you pictures. While it still isnโ€™t completely โ€œrealโ€ like touching, it seems more real because the picture verifies what you say. If you can find a real guy in the real world it is better, because people just pretend online. Do you get pictures of him?