Guys, My boyfriend becomes more lovey dovey after I give him pics?

It's not a nude just booby pic but when we not doing that my boyfriend texts me and is sweet but just seems he is busy but still texts me but it's like after we exchange pics he becomes more lovey dovey sending longer messages or replying faster. I'm confused does he love me and is just being a guy or is he just using me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• ... Yawn. There's no such thing as "using" you.
    "Using" Someone For Sex and "Players" DO NOT EXIST, People โ†—

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry how can you say it does not exist when I have experience it first hand xD

• Show All
    • I can barely tell what you're saying because you keep misspelling everything. And I'm not going to keep repeating myself; you can think what you want. Again, no one owes you anything, and you are responsible for your own actions. Your boyfriend didn't MAKE you send him anything, because ideally you are doing it because you want to make him happy. That's it. That's all. There is no other part of anything that factors into it. If you are doing it for literally any other reason than that, then you aren't doing it for a good reason. There is no such thing as "using" someone outside of blackmail or sexual assault. Period.

If you fail to realize this basic truth, that's not anyone else's fault. All that will happen is you'll end up getting mad at males and the world for things that aren't anyone's fault. Good luck out there.

• so its my fault for being lied too XD and Its one word lol

• You get his engine running and he is more interested with the pics.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about me tho is it me he is more interested in it just pictures

• It is exciting to interact with some who sends you pictures. While it still isnโ€™t completely โ€œrealโ€ like touching, it seems more real because the picture verifies what you say. If you can find a real guy in the real world it is better, because people just pretend online. Do you get pictures of him?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• It's like training a dog. You giving him a treat now he thinks there are more in store if he keeps doing what got him the treat.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|3
    • so is he only talking to me so he can get that treat

• Show All
    • Lol people too

• You said it XD

• you just made your guy really turned on so all he can think is about is you. if you really think its a problem then tell him about it then.

0|0
    0|1
  • If he's your boyfriend, that is validation for him that you care about him. Infinitely more than words will ever mean

0|0
    0|0
    • What if I stop giving them but still show him love in other ways

• Show All
    • Dating is using you for pics. Relationship is he loves you and pics shows your love

• But how does one know which is which

• I think your pics get him excited and get his attention

0|0
    0|0
  • never send nudes, period.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats nice

0|1
    0|0
  • He probably has a boner

0|0
    0|0
  • The best thing you do ask him

0|0
    0|0
    • That's another issue because I just can't ask because people lie... In the past I would ask I got lied to straight to my face so asking won't be of much help... :(

• Soory But if hi love you it impossible that he lie to you. i didn't said to cut whit him but make some importantance for yourself. sorry if i understand or said something wrong.โ˜บ

Recommended myTakes