I didn't reply to him because he was sarcastic?

I didn't reply to him because he usually makes overboard jokes and is sarcastic.

Though i tried to understand him and called him out with his behaviour before

We’ve went out a few times only and we chat.
Its been a week i didn't reply and didn't went online. But today i posted on my social media finally then he started liking my posts from morning. And now its evening here he messaged me,”i love getting ignored. its what i live for”

Actually i thought he will never message me anymore to get the message that he turned me off but im quite surprised he still messaged me. Or i guess i was somewhat expecting he will ask how i was or hewas sorry or what happened why i didn't reply?
But thats his message for me not replying to him after a wk.

What is the appropriate reply for his msg? Does he even deserve a reply?

02