Will attractiveness compensate for deficits in other areas?

It is easy to drool over a drop dead gorgeous girl, and I have heard grown women fawning like school girls about some handsome guy, but. . . is that spectacularly attractive person worth it if they have some unattractive traits? "Maybe. . . depends on how bad the bad traits are." Okay, how much does attractiveness compensate for bad traits, bad habits, character flaws, in a potential partner?

In your comments, tell us how much you would tolerate from a potential partner who is a 10/10 and who has indicated that they are interested in you.
  • Attractiveness will always compensate for any deficits or flaws
  • Attractiveness will always compensate for all but a few of my deal breakers
  • Attractiveness will compensate for maybe half of my deal breakers
    Vote C
  • Attractiveness will compensate for only a few of my deal breakers
    Vote D
  • Attractiveness will not compensate for any of my deal breakers
    Vote E
  • Attractiveness is not more important than any other factor
    Vote F

4782

Most Helpful Girls

• There are some bad traits I can live with but if the person has a habit like being verbally abusive and not feel the slightest bit for it, he can be the sexiest most handsome man on earth and I will still treat him like the fucking jackass he is. Forgive my foul mouth.😊

• It's alright. I speak French!

• Maybe; they seem to be easily offended.

• I see. I wouldn't know that.

• Attractiveness will not compensate for any of my deal breakers, to me personally if its a deal breaker than im very very unlikely going to let anything change my mind of it.

Most Helpful Guys

• Well there’s a fine line between quirks/flaws and dealbreakers/red flags.

From my experience, dating someone who’s cute but displayed multiple red flags/dealbreakers can cost you your sanity. Not worth it. Two examples are people on the rebound or people who are always “hot and cold”. You are better off being single than dating people like that.

• @olderandwiser I think the best thing to ask yourself in these situations when observing red flags is “would you put up with this if the girl wasn’t good looking or just ok at best?”

Sadly, a lot of people, including myself, tend to see the red flags as just flags when looking through rose tinted glasses. Maybe not all the time, but it can be inevitable. You live and you learn though.

• Mines a bit of both, to educate others but also hear their thoughts and see if they have gone through similar situations.

• Thanks for most helpful guy

• Of course. While beauty may be skin deep, ugly is to the bone. ;)