Thoughts on a 14 and 17 year old dating?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• At 17 it's very likely that you are almost through with puberty. At 14 you have only just started or are in the act of starting puberty. It's pretty much an adult and a child, might not seem like much time different but for these ages it is.

0|0
    0|0
    • 😂 Wrong dude girls hit at 11 at finish at around 13 and a half for some maybe 15

• @unknown thanks finally someone understand everyone is different and starts puberty at different times and girls hit earlier so if you want to be technical with “she’ll just be starting” she will have well matured before

• seems normal but once he turns 18 it will be illegal

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not normal, a prepubescent 14 year old girl and a horny 17 year old guy...

• Show All
    • Lol that’s what I’m trying to say but it’s there opinion I didn’t post this question for them to call him a Paedophile. Wanna pm?

• ikr? i have never seen such hostility towards a teen couple before!! lmfao sure :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's weird, 3 years for them is a lot. When unmarried people get older, like 30s-50s 3 years is fine. Who is the older one?

0|0
    0|0
    • He is but we don’t do anything sexual he’s not like that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I say to just be friends until the 14 year old is older. As a 17 year old myself I know that our relationships are oftentimes immature and adding a 14 year old to the mix makes it worse. In no way is it illegal, but just giving my 2 cents on my thoughts

0|0
    0|0
  • Morally not really a big deal, but still not legal in a lot of states, so you just have to be careful. Guy might get some people talking crap about him dating someone under 18.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1. There's nothing illegal about dating someone under the age of consent.

2. He's under 18 too, she literally says he's 17

• no sexual contact and you good.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes and just cause he’s older doesn’t mean that’s always what’s going to happen

• least you smart enough to realize that.

• yes and it’s not fair that he has to be called rapist and Paedophile etc when we know our actions come with consequences but as long as we keep till older we’ll be all good

• Who cares both minors

1|0
    0|0
    • True until he turns eighteen but where I live if your together for a year you can do sexual act and he won’t be put on as a Paedophile

• Pregnant?

0|0
    0|1
  • ... What about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's fucked up underage

1|2
    0|1
  • He's a sick twisted fuck

1|2
    1|1
    • How he’s actually a really nice guy and have talked for months now and we both help each other with stress and emotional times

• Show All
    • @ Anon You're an idiot.

• Go away you retarded troll anon

What Girls Said 6

• It's only a 3 year different. In society, it is frowned upon on because he will be an adult once he turns 18. As long as there is no sexual intercourse then it isn't consider statutory rape.

You should just be friends for now and wait until you're 16 to date him.

0|0
    0|0
  • its only 3 years apart but i think at 14 you can be a bit too immature to date.
    like i'd wait a year

1|1
    0|0
  • Mmmm it’s alright

1|0
    0|0
  • Illegal

0|0
    0|0
    • Not till he’s eighteen

• No the 17 year old is practically an adult

0|2
    0|1
  • I think age gaps cute

0|1
    1|2
    • Not this age gap, it's wrong.

• Show All
    • @Callum1999

Firstly, not every 17 year old guy us 100% going to be horny all the time, I wasn't. I was actually in this exact same situation when I was 17 and it was my 14 year old girl friend who wanted to have sex all the time not me.

Secondly, a 14 year old girl is bit prepubescent you absolute moron. Prepubescent or pre-puberty is before the age of 11. Fourteen comes after 11 so not prepubescent. Perhaps you should go and learn a few things.

Finally, as long as they aren't breaking the law by having underage sex then there is nothing wrong about, not whatever shit you're rambling on about, these are the facts and the facts don't care about your feelings or opinions.

• Exactly thank you!

Recommended myTakes