Thoughts on a 14 and 17 year old dating?

710

Most Helpful Guys

• At 17 it's very likely that you are almost through with puberty. At 14 you have only just started or are in the act of starting puberty. It's pretty much an adult and a child, might not seem like much time different but for these ages it is.

• 😂 Wrong dude girls hit at 11 at finish at around 13 and a half for some maybe 15

• @unknown thanks finally someone understand everyone is different and starts puberty at different times and girls hit earlier so if you want to be technical with “she’ll just be starting” she will have well matured before

• seems normal but once he turns 18 it will be illegal

• It's not normal, a prepubescent 14 year old girl and a horny 17 year old guy...

• Lol that’s what I’m trying to say but it’s there opinion I didn’t post this question for them to call him a Paedophile. Wanna pm?

• ikr? i have never seen such hostility towards a teen couple before!! lmfao sure :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's weird, 3 years for them is a lot. When unmarried people get older, like 30s-50s 3 years is fine. Who is the older one?

• He is but we don’t do anything sexual he’s not like that