We are going to have a very fun time answering this. I would like to know from boys and girls. How long should you be talking to someone sex?

Many peoples opinions differ which is why I would like to see everyone really debate this. How long should you be talking to the opposite sex before actually engaging in intercourse. My honest opinion, is you should wait at least 3 months. But I would really like to see what people have to say.
Start debating!

214

Most Helpful Guys

• Totally depends on the person you are dating.

With my first girlfriend, we didn't even hold each other's hands for almost a month. We were just tooooo shy.

So, you think the rest but with my other girlfriend we had sex after 1st date.

So totally depend on the persn

• After marriage in honeymoon...
    It's possible to make intercourse only if both were sure that they are going to get married but still better after marriage...

A girl's virginity is priceless 🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• However long you want. Sex is normal but maybe I just have a high sex drive.