Girls, have you ever loved a guy?

What did you think of him?

How did the relationship end?

How did you treat him?

Why did you fall out of love with him?

Did you fall in love when you were young? Or do girls only fall in love when they mature and get older?

15

Most Helpful Girls

• I loved 4. The first was just a crush but i loved him like 14 years and everything about him. He ghosted me after i revealed my feelings for him. I treated him like more than a best friend but i fell out of love when i met someone who felt mutual to me. We were like age 8. The second was so childish and he basically ghosted me for a while so thats how the relationship ended. I was a great girlfriend to him and he always used me for sex. I fell out of love because he always cheated. We fell in love at 15 but i was the only one in love ig. The third guy was handsome and i loved him intil i found out he did porn and some gay stuff. The relationship ended wih him being replqced by my current boyfriend. We fell in love over a year ago. The fourth guy is my current boyfriend and i love him but he can be childish. We’re still together and i treat him like a king. I once fell outta love with him because he put video games and stuff before me. We fell in love last year

• You never really loved any girl do them. I’m not sure you know what love is

• Is it possible women have a very immature and shallow view of what love is?

• No but maybe u do. What i had with those guys was real

• Yeah I fell in love when I was 18 and the guy I'm with now - do love him but as a human being - not as an attractive romantic alliance - I don't know if that will ever change. He's a very good person but boring.

• If he’s boring you’ll most likely get bored of him. Why you so heartless?

• Just break up with him. You’ll only hurt him I think

• He has an interesting side - he is just shy. Extremely shy.