Why are men asking women to come over to their house, instead of taking them on dates?

Do men not understand how creepy it is to invite women to their houses, before even taking her on a date? Or is sex that important to men that they can't control themselves?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I feel the same way and have advised friends who were going to meet a guy at his place to not do it. It's always safer to meet a stranger in a public place initially. I would not go to a women's house if she was a stranger. Meeting people online and talking to them isn't the same as getting to know them in person.

2|0
    0|0
    • Most men just want to hook up and if a woman goes to their house and they met online she should expect to have sex with him.

• Show All
    • @Lance1965 But did you take them OUT to dinner and then bring them home or did they come to your home and had dinner there and did you tell them what you wanted them to come over for?

• Exactly

• Going out is expensive. Not everyone can afford to go anywhere and going to someone's house is not an invitation for sex either. What is wrong with inviting someone over for dinner? The last 3 women I have been with all came to my home for first official dates.

0|0
    0|0
    • But do you indicate to them that it's for dinner? there's a difference between that and men who just say 'come over'. It's like... come over for what exactly?

• Show All
    • Yes, exactly and you have to know them a little first. Inviting a random stranger over would be weird and creepy but I only meet up with people I have talked to face to face a few times. One girl who came over brought a friend with her for back up which was fine. I made her a nice meal as well.

• That's good of you to at least be clear with your intentions and respect her safety concerns

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I never ask a woman over to my home. If things don't work out, or she's a psycho, I don't want her to know where I live.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why is it thought of as creepy? You might have had a bad experience, but dont cluster all men into a group like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll go on a date with u just pick me up I'll be at 108 suck my dick Ave at 8pm and I'm broke so bring some cash cause I'm starving

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you get in trouble for having sex in a restaurant or movie theater, silly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it work? Because if so that's why.

0|0
    0|0
  • What platform are you finding these men on?

0|0
    0|0
    • Social media. Mutual friends

• For privacy of sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • dates are massive wastes of money, and they usually never work out anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because WOMEN AGREE TO IT!!!

Many women have had no issue meeting me at my apartment.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why would you ask them to come in the first place

• Show All
    • And you still trust them even if you've never met?

• Yeah, because I have screened them on the app first. I have never had a problem.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes