Why are men asking women to come over to their house, instead of taking them on dates?

Do men not understand how creepy it is to invite women to their houses, before even taking her on a date? Or is sex that important to men that they can't control themselves?

012

Most Helpful Guys

• I feel the same way and have advised friends who were going to meet a guy at his place to not do it. It's always safer to meet a stranger in a public place initially. I would not go to a women's house if she was a stranger. Meeting people online and talking to them isn't the same as getting to know them in person.

• Most men just want to hook up and if a woman goes to their house and they met online she should expect to have sex with him.

• @Lance1965 But did you take them OUT to dinner and then bring them home or did they come to your home and had dinner there and did you tell them what you wanted them to come over for?

• Exactly

• Going out is expensive. Not everyone can afford to go anywhere and going to someone's house is not an invitation for sex either. What is wrong with inviting someone over for dinner? The last 3 women I have been with all came to my home for first official dates.

• But do you indicate to them that it's for dinner? there's a difference between that and men who just say 'come over'. It's like... come over for what exactly?

• Yes, exactly and you have to know them a little first. Inviting a random stranger over would be weird and creepy but I only meet up with people I have talked to face to face a few times. One girl who came over brought a friend with her for back up which was fine. I made her a nice meal as well.

• That's good of you to at least be clear with your intentions and respect her safety concerns