I'm 23 and I have never had a boyfriend before is it a bad thing or is it too late to have a boyfriend rn?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• You can.

I remember one girl I met online. She was 23, just graduated with her BS and had never had a boyfriend.

We met and then had sex about 7 hours later. The relationship lasted several months and ended only because my travel schedule changed.

• Maybe she lied? Bc it's not possible for someone who hasn't had a boyfriend before to have sex with a stranger. It's weird.

• No, she didn't lie. She was a confirmed virgin too (Asian obviously).

We had been communicating for several weeks before we met.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never too late just keep looking to find the right one for you love, I’m sure he’s out there somewhere ❤️❤️