(I'm trying to overcome being insecure with this guy I'm talking to) Do guys really care about looks?

I've been talking to this guy for like a month. Anyway, we hung out 4 times now. We Snapchat all the time. He's so cute, i am pretty sure he likes me. He seems like he's kinda shy to make the first move though. He's giving me signs but hasn't made an actual move. However, my biggest challenge is being insecure like everyone else.. but in my case I can't help thinking that I'm not his type. Like I mean i assume he likes girls who are skinny and blonde and super pretty. I don't know, I'm tripping. Do you guys care about looks a whole lot? Like I don't know. I can't help think he can do way better than me and why the hell is he talking to me out of all girls? I guess I'm jus scared to get heart broken? I don't know.. Advice? Suggestions? Comments?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks aren't everything. I mean, nobody wants to date someone who's ugly but personality is more important than anything in a real relationship. And is it just the two of you hanging out?

Also, don't be so self conscious about your looks. I'm sure you're a lot prettier than you think.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think generally people care about looks. Some prioritize it over personality, pritoize personality over looks and others see it as a 50/50. But everybody still cares about looks to be realistic