She turns me on and I'm attracted to her, but I can't ejaculate to finish?

As the title suggests, I'm having problems climaxing with a girl I'm seeing. I find her very attractive, but I just can't seem to finish? Is there any advice on how to get over this? Almost feels like a mental block/nervous and overthink it.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• I have this problem too. It is mental but I can help. You are probably nervous, anxious and not really focusing on the pleasure of the whole aspect of being intimate with this person.

Clear your mind. Play out a fantasy (like slap her ass, grab her neck, etc.) and have fun in bed. Sometimes a mental connection with the partner is the key (or at least the facade) you need in order to fully experience sex.

• That's the thing, I like to start it off slow and just go into it naturally, I did try the whole slapping her ass etc and she was really enjoying it, she does really turn me on, just gotta try and find some way around it. Thank you for the input though! Appreciate it.

• The way around that is simple. Tell her for tonight you don't talk, you don't moan unless I tell you to. You don't take control, but let me do whatever I want. Ask her to submit to this.

I guarantee it will be the solution.

• Will give it a try! Thanks for the advice