Am I overreacting for being mad at my SO for liking this other girls photos on Facebook?

He likes ALL her photos and her posts. It’s just her that he’s been liking and commenting on her photos. Is she even pretty? I can’t be the only one who doesn’t find her attractive. Am I overreacting for being mad at my SO for liking this other girls photos on Facebook?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Little bit sketchy for you to post her pictures here without asking her permission.
    I'm almost 100% sure I've seen photos of her on here before which would lead me to believe that either thats you in the picture or you've asked questions about her in the past.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’ve asked about her before. This has been going on for months.

• Show All
    • I just wanted to know if it was something to worry about. Like what do guys see in this girl.

• Did you not get enough answers when you've posted her picture in the past? Personally, I think she's pretty attractive. She's cute, pretty, I like her hair and nose ring and her chest speaks for itself. Her eyes are also rather alluring.
      Whether or not it's something you need to worry about isn't something related to her, it's something related to your SO. Whether she is the most attractive girl in the world or the ugliest isn't going to suggest whether or not you should or shouldn't be worried. All of that comes from your SO and so you need to decide whether or not they are the sort of person to cheat rather than posting pictures of someone to get opinions on her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be annoyed too. Especially if she's not even a friend. Or even if she's a friend. Tell him to stop.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• She's not my type.

But him doing that does not mean she's better than you, you're the girlfriend at the end of the day, not her. If he starts flirting, then there's a problem, but not at this point I believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • >> Is she even pretty

Well, she does have big... ahem, eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Does he know her very well? Any other paticular details?

0|0
    0|0
    • No. They’ve never met in person

• Well I guess it should'nt really be a problem as long as they dont have frequent conversations, instead of just leaving a comment once in a while.

• First of all its bad that u are acessessing her pics with out her permission

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! She's got nice assets

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup... u are

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, incredibly

0|0
    0|0
  • If you as a girl have more to offer than your body / sex, a guy liking pictures of women wouldn't matter. When you only have your body to offer or sex, then the other women in those pictures become a threat because they have exactly what you have to offer... their body / sex.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I know how annoying this is but Do you ever find yourself on Instagram just scrolling through your feed and you end up liking 7-10 pictures without really thinking it through? Maybe that’s what he does

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes