Is he interested or enjoying my attention?

So, I started working for a company for one month, because my company worked together with them. There was this cute guy from the very beginning I noticed that he started flirting with me. Pretty quickly he asked me for my phone number, it was like instant attraction. We ended up meeting very early at work and drink a coffee together before the rest would show up. I asked him to hang out, he said yes. We ended having a date which was like 5-6 hours long.
He was gentleman like, on the end of the date I just had the urge to kiss him, so I did. On the date he told me that he broke up with his ex three weeks ago and that the relation wasn’t good longer and now he broke up. Ok I thought. On our last work day together we walked together and he kissed me. Then he went away on vacation, he didn’t had time for another date before that. After it we met again, I couldn’t come to his place because he said there is still stuff from his ex, so he visited me. We kissed each other very long and passionate and didn’t had sex. It was just wonderful with him. But, I feel confused. Everything between us just felt instantly right, but he isn’t asking for new dates? It seems he already isn’t texting so much as before.. he isn’t asking how I am, how my day is and stuff which is stuff I am usually getting when a guy is interested in me. I would love to see him soon but I don‘t wanna be the only one making this effort? I want to feel his interest aswell. Does he like me or not? I am confused

03