Is it important to you that your mate says "I'm sorry"?

or do you care if they just let things blow over? or does a legit "i am sorry" mean something to you? for instance i totally blew up at my boyfriend yesterday because i was so stressed about other things. he said i did not need to apologize, but i said as an adult i should have acted more maturely and he did nothing wrong and an apology was deserved.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't see a situation where saying "I'm sorry" is bad. I would rather tell someone that I am sorry than assume I was forgiven. Especially if I did something that was my fault. It at least provides closure for myself and less guilt moving forward.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is not that important but it would be appreciated.