Anyone else seem to attract people of other races more than your own?

For some reason or at least from what it seems, guys of other races/ racial groups/ ethnic backgrounds (African, white, Asian) are more attracted to me and more forward. I've gotten compliments, stares, being approached recently, etc from guys of other races. While guys of my own race (black), either don't like me or they do but don't say anything.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am white. Percentage wise, Asian women are all over me compared to any other race. I think it has to do with my intelligence, education, and success. It seems as though more Asian women value those traits than white women who seem to put more value on looks and physique. Fewer Asian women seem to have a hang up over an age gap too.

Not that I don't date white women, I do.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, i seem to attract a lot of races that i am least attracted to lol.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Throughout my adult life, Asian Girls seem to have been interested more than other races, but that was after me approaching them- one never has hit on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but it’s probably down to where I live and who I grew up interacting with. My area was 98.7% caucasian at the last census soooooo yeah there’s that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally speaking, people are attracted to people.

What is the point of questions like this.

0|0
    3|0
  • Nope. I typically don't seem to attract people at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Different is novel.

1|0
    0|0
  • not many races where l stay we are all white

0|0
    0|0
  • It her than human race? No, not into that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm Asian and I haven't noticed a pattern

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes