Would it be wrong to ask a girl out when you are not sure if she still has a boyfriend?

Girl has shown signs of interest recently and i'm not sure if i should ask her out because i know she had a boyfriend 3-4 months ago but I'm not sure if they are still together. If i ask her out while she's still in a relationship it would seem immoral of me. But unless I start interacting with her more, I won't know if she's actually available. I don't want to straight up ask her if she's still with him as it will make me look way too anxious and desperate.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her how is her boyfriend doing and you will get an answer

• haha that is a bit suspicious dont you think, he just needs to wait for her to utter the words herself without forcing her to.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've recently been in your situation, she was with her boyfriend when me and her got acquainted. When he left the city, they hadn't yet broken up, however i didn't waste any time, i kept flirting with her and doing some light touches on her back and naturally she got offended and told me to stop. I stopped (this deliberate, i want her to feel i listen to her). At this time, i felt the need to ask her if she liked me or not (deliberately forced rejection lol). She friendzoned me until they broke up, i never said a word, i waited.. (she knew i was interested in her), she randomly told me in a conversation 'the guy i used to see' signalling that she's single. I still play cool here, im not anyones rebound. I then force her to submit, first i hide from her and she thinks I've gone somewhere so she goes away to look around, i appear behind her and jokingly saying 'my only friend' deserts me ;) then.. i tell her im leaving in a month to put more pressure on her. The next friendly outting she puts on the alpha female and signals her interest in several ways. You need to be smart and cool, give her space, be witty, think about your strategy. You need to include things that give her the opinion that you are thinking about her, that you like the way she is, a lot of it is natural but be comfortable around her, not too comfortable because the day will come where she shit tests you a lot and you need to be on guard, not offguard, even if you do make mistakes girls are very forgiving and you can redeem yourself.

• i admit that when she rejected me, i went mute but never ignored her, i just wanted to see her reaction and how hard she'd try to get me to talk to her. I realised after a week, being mute any longer will ruin the entire game plan (her looks were getting more and more angry from sad), so i switched back on my flirty cool character again and waved away any of her thoughts about what i was doing, i maintained that i never ignored her because i always caught her eye contact at all times even if for a split second. I believe the rejection aspect is key because youve inceptioned into her that a guy is right here infront of you wanting you and he's hurt but.. he chose to carry on being your friend so wow he's not a player, he does like me a lot.