Would you call it a fling if you have a vacation together?

I am seeing a guy but we dis not talk about exclusivity or put a label to the relationship. He asked me to take a vacation together. Am I just a fling to him or a vacation means that we are more than that?

216

Most Helpful Guys

• Only he knows. Can't say merely from what you posted. Talk to him About his expectations and the exclusive label.

• I want to but we have not been going out that long so I think it is too soon to talk about it.

• Normally, I would agree with this, but the vacation offer changes things- you deserve a clear answer as to where you stand with him.

• I guess it would depend on where the vacation was, how much it cost, and that sort of thing... But I think it's probably fair to assume that you are something more than just a casual hookup. I think that it would be wise for you to have this conversation with him if not during the vacation, then maybe after it? Anytime you have the "what are we" conversation, you want to make sure that you are doing it in as low stress away as possible. I have often imagined having a conversation like that just after she and I had sex or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Could potentially still be a fling - but what is it you’re wanting?