Do you all really believe someone is out there for everyone?

• Yes
  • No

1972

Most Helpful Guys

• The funny thing is you have to be open for it to happen and put in some effort with the building otherwise it can't become.

Most people can be that someone if you know how it works and how to make it happen.

The one is a total different thing, it's a lot on a geneticall level, and internal development level.

• YES it's absolutely true. No doubt in my mind. Its our vibe and self destructive negative thoughts that lead us to nowhere on this matter. Action creates attraction.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yep! I believe in soulmates. You might never find yours. The world has a lot of people! The hope is that you find someone who loves you as much as you love them

• Suppose there was? But how would you find them out of 6 billion people? Because no one said they would live in your own back yard. So the notion that there is someone for everyone could be true, but you most likely will never find out. Hell, they had 2 girls given up for adoption and they wound up living down the street from each other for 10 years and never knew each other until they met one day by chance at a school function for their kids and wound up sitting next to each other in the grand stands. But think of the odds of that happening.