Do you all really believe someone is out there for everyone?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• The funny thing is you have to be open for it to happen and put in some effort with the building otherwise it can't become.

Most people can be that someone if you know how it works and how to make it happen.

The one is a total different thing, it's a lot on a geneticall level, and internal development level.

0|1
    0|0
  • YES it's absolutely true. No doubt in my mind. Its our vibe and self destructive negative thoughts that lead us to nowhere on this matter. Action creates attraction.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yep! I believe in soulmates. You might never find yours. The world has a lot of people! The hope is that you find someone who loves you as much as you love them

1|0
    0|0
  • Suppose there was? But how would you find them out of 6 billion people? Because no one said they would live in your own back yard. So the notion that there is someone for everyone could be true, but you most likely will never find out. Hell, they had 2 girls given up for adoption and they wound up living down the street from each other for 10 years and never knew each other until they met one day by chance at a school function for their kids and wound up sitting next to each other in the grand stands. But think of the odds of that happening.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 70

• In most cases yes. Maybe at the far edges of the scales and curves there are individulas destined to never find anyone, if they have beliefs or wants so extreme that no-one matches them. But majority of people in the middle, yes there are peole out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But will they find that person probably not. There is not enough time in a human life to go through each person to date and find out if you connect. At some point either you settle with what is around you or you stay single. It is just the way it is. Life man.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are billions of people out there, so the chances of there not being one are astronomically low. Whether you take steps to find them however is a different story and some people don’t even try.

1|2
    0|0
  • I believe they are out there but there is only a slim chance of meeting them so it is fantasy or just a dream for a lot of people. However I don't think people should just give up. Once you do that you stand no chance and only have yourself to blame in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • If i am to be honest with you... I really don't know and i lean towards "doubt". Because I'm a good guy with humor (so, i have been told) and i still can't find a girl just tall with or just giving me a chance to meet and have a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if everyone could afford to travel and potentially meet the people they would truly fall in love with, truth is most people settle for someone they can tolerate.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been single for a few years now and it's been a while since I have a girlfriend. And it's getting harder to find that special someone that I'm meant for. I have not had a girlfriend since 2005

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually there are more than one person out there for everyone, just some connections are more tangible or are stronger than others.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I would like to say yes but judging by hiw f*cked up society is these days im more likely to say i dont know

2|0
    0|0
  • If one is prepared to put in effort meeting people and improving themselves then sure. But many are insecure and will reject themselves even when someone likes them, thinking they aren't good enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I used to think I found the one, but ever since she broke up with me over a year ago, I think I'm going to die alone...

0|0
    0|0
    • You're 25...

• I'm very different (perhaps too different) from many people near my age and I find it very difficult, maybe nearly impossible to find anyone who might truly understand me the way I once thought she did.

• Yes absolutely, but i don't believe everyone will find that person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably hundreds who are compatible, but people are stupid.

0|2
    0|0
  • I think so, but you may never meet them. The world is a big place.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe in my heart yes because i found her and she was takin with cancer but its worth looking for that special someone. I do beleive its sad to belong 2 someone else when the right one comes along

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but a person with Down Syndrome finding his perfect match another person with Down syndrome is another thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really... it's all about survival of the fittest

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, everyone looks at things differently. What's ugly to one person is beautiful to another. Never give up, just be optimistic!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think thats bullshit. Thats just a phrase people use to calm someone down and not be hopeless

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not believe so. Incels are incels for a reason!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it's a lie that people tell themselves to keep their hopes high.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i believe there is someone for anyone out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. You have to settle at some point, or accept being single. Which is fine if you're OK with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. But I think mine got hit by a bus or something

0|0
    0|0
  • is there a worm for every bird out there? lol yea i am sure but what are you asking exactly?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a big world, big enough for a person to never be alone

0|0
    0|0
  • I will find a rainbow trout some time soon I would hope

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna say no, but not in the way you think. I don't buy into the idea of soulmates.

What I think happens is that you develop feelings for people, and it could be almost anyone. It just happens from being around someone that could be compatible with you. And there are lots of people that can be compatible with each other.

I think this is more accurate, and more comforting. Because if you only have one soulmate, then you have to find them. What if they live across the country or on the other side of the world? What if they die before you meet them?

0|0
    0|0
  • no, it's cheesy. some people won't get dates. but there is more to lfie than sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Sometimes I think my only escape will be a low self esteem white girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • That statement reveals a lot about your own self-esteem.

• Show All
    • @Just_Me89 that's just who shows interest in me. If a low self esteem black woman talked to me then I'd date her.

• @Just_Me89 and I'm not really attracted to Asians or Hispanics. The culture is too different. They might as well be from another planet.

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• I personally do. Look at the sad responses from men. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Because some people shouldn't be in a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • If there is then mines clearly stuck up a tree somewhere

1|0
    0|0
  • That's pretty naive tbh cause there's enough examples of that not happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely do.

7.4 billion people on this planet, approximately. There's got to be someone out there for another someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think there are multiple people for 1 person and its whoever you find first

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not sure but I hope so because my biggest fear is being all alone

0|0
    0|0
  • That is too simple a context covered in patronizing wishful thinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • even hitler was married

0|0
    0|1
    • Hitler had a mistress

• By simple law of averages, yes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well there are more men than women in the world, and not enough men are gay, so it is impossible for everyone to have a "person." I have no idea what you mean by law of average; it doesn't really relate to the question.

• @nathanp97 Just mean there are so many people in the world, you will find someone. My brain was half asleep when I wrote that, it was dumb.

• Yes I do believe

0|0
    0|0
  • no if you're talking about that soulmate stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • I found mines

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone except me
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson