Do your prefer being single or in a relationship? Why?

me personally I enjoy being single being able to go on a date with whoever I want and how meny guys I want. I don’t like being tied down by a commitment I don’t like having to answer to anyone but that also doesn’t mean I can’t be in a relationship, I have my longest 2 years and I never once cheated but with that being said I learned from that experience that I prefer being able to be open to new things with different people. That’s just me how do you guys feel about relationships do you prefer being single too? Why?
  • Single
  • In a relationship
  • Basically a relationship without the label of boyfriend, girlfriend
    Vote C
  • Other...
    Vote D

35

Most Helpful Guy

• well id say i prefer to be in a good relationship.. they say "chains can set you free" meaning commitment is good if u are with someone u love so much u dont think about better / other possibilities, for you value the other person much more than ur freedom, what u might be able to do instead beinng with him.

on the orher hand i dont say simply being in a relationship is better, no need to just push urself. it has to be someone special, if not than i rather remain single and can deal with that.

Most Helpful Girl