Do your prefer being single or in a relationship? Why?

me personally I enjoy being single being able to go on a date with whoever I want and how meny guys I want. I don’t like being tied down by a commitment I don’t like having to answer to anyone but that also doesn’t mean I can’t be in a relationship, I have my longest 2 years and I never once cheated but with that being said I learned from that experience that I prefer being able to be open to new things with different people. That’s just me how do you guys feel about relationships do you prefer being single too? Why?
  • Single
    Vote A
  • In a relationship
    Vote B
  • Basically a relationship without the label of boyfriend, girlfriend
    Vote C
  • Other...
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well id say i prefer to be in a good relationship.. they say "chains can set you free" meaning commitment is good if u are with someone u love so much u dont think about better / other possibilities, for you value the other person much more than ur freedom, what u might be able to do instead beinng with him.

on the orher hand i dont say simply being in a relationship is better, no need to just push urself. it has to be someone special, if not than i rather remain single and can deal with that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I enjoy both. But the fact that I feel open for a relationship (provided that the girl gives me reasons for it) tells me that there is a basic tendency towards non-single. It's just not just at any price.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically in a relationship without the label of boyfriend, girlfriend. I like being single but I still enjoy to have something casual.

1|0
    0|0
  • It has it's own benefits

0|0
    0|0
  • and when you get old will you think the same

0|0
    0|0
    • are you a slut or a gold digger

• Omg no 😂 my family is pretty wealthy as it is and are sculpting me into being head partner at our family law firm and I’m not a slut I just don’t wanna settle down quite yet!

What Girls Said 2

• In a relationship, because I want/need to feel loved. However, I would rather be single than in a bad relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been in either so...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes