Is this date not going to happen?

I've been talking to a recently single friend more and more these last few months, and I noticed her boyfriend was basically completely out of the picture.
I told her how I felt about her, and at first she expressed issue with our age Gap, but she said she really liked me, thought I was very attractive, and that we got along well. But she said we needed to hang out more. And she was very flirty before than and became more flirtatious after I admitted things.
She's not been too consistent with talking to me, and we've been talking soley on Instagram, but I asked if she would like to take things off Instagram and she offered to add minutes to her phone and call me but I was at work when she eventually answered.
We've been talking about getting together and seeing a movie the last few nights, and planning to go out tonight, but I tried to confirm her address and a movie time, and she has not yet responded.
I really like her, but I don't think shell message me tonight... And I was really looking forward to it.

Is it likely she will not respond/stand me up?
  • Shell respond
  • Shell not respond

00