How long does your goodbye last?

There’s something about that moment right before you turn your back and walk away that is always fun to find a way to prolong any way possible

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends when I’m going to see them next and how much I like them. If it’s just someone I see all the time and like it’s easy to say goodbye because I know we’ll catch up soon. If someone is leaving for a long period of time or I rarely get to see them it takes me forever to finish hugging and giving them instructions to take care and call me when they get home and stay in contact blah blah blah

Most Helpful Guy

• 48 hours