Would you ever take your ex back?

Why or why not?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, what's done is always done. Because in my every relationships, I do everything until it ends. If it ended, then I had nothing to say anymore. This is not a child's play, yet I won't talk so big.

I had a girlfriend, but I had to break up with her. She had medical reasons and that was compeltely understandable. My heart would only be still beating for her if he ever wanted to continue.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have probably said 'yes' if you asked me 3-4 months ago. Not now. You broke up with them because you were incompatible. You couldn't resolve your issues. It's gonna repeat after you take them back TBH. In very rare cases it works out. But if you ended on a bad note, it's not a good idea at all.