Would you ever take your ex back?

Updates:
Why or why not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, what's done is always done. Because in my every relationships, I do everything until it ends. If it ended, then I had nothing to say anymore. This is not a child's play, yet I won't talk so big.

I had a girlfriend, but I had to break up with her. She had medical reasons and that was compeltely understandable. My heart would only be still beating for her if he ever wanted to continue.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have probably said 'yes' if you asked me 3-4 months ago. Not now. You broke up with them because you were incompatible. You couldn't resolve your issues. It's gonna repeat after you take them back TBH. In very rare cases it works out. But if you ended on a bad note, it's not a good idea at all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• There are a couple I'd take back (one of whom is a close friend), definitely. Had a good time with them and maybe didn't fully appreciate at the time what I had with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't and never have in the past because I always think these decisions are made for good reasons

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. She is a much different person than she once was, and likely a happier person as I thought I knew who she was but then she turned out to be someone I didn't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • She dumped me and i loved her over a year afterwards but now... No

0|0
    0|0
  • never

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes