In a woman, is being confident or humble better?

And why? If you have a current partner, are they humble or confident?

210

Most Helpful Guys

• I think both are good traits and would like to see a mix in the person I’m dating. I want her to be confident but not cocky. So be confident in what you can do but don’t boast and over promote it. Be humble about how good you are.

• They are not exclusive. Humble does not necessarily mean shy. You can be confident without being a narcissist. Usually those who brag are the opposite of confident. Someone with true confidence IS humble.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can be both. Confidence doesn't mean arrogance. You can be confident in yourself and content with who you are + humble.