In a woman, is being confident or humble better?

And why? If you have a current partner, are they humble or confident?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I think both are good traits and would like to see a mix in the person I’m dating. I want her to be confident but not cocky. So be confident in what you can do but don’t boast and over promote it. Be humble about how good you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not exclusive. Humble does not necessarily mean shy. You can be confident without being a narcissist. Usually those who brag are the opposite of confident. Someone with true confidence IS humble.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can be both. Confidence doesn't mean arrogance. You can be confident in yourself and content with who you are + humble.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Definitely better if the guy gets to build up your confidence, so the lower it starts at the better! 👌☺️😊❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not exclusive. Successful people are often humble about their accomplishments that took a lot of confidence to achieve.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good balance of both. But if I had to choose between someone that was overly confident and overly humble, I would choose the overly humble woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can be both- quiet confidence is very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • A mixture - Quietly confident but very quiet

0|0
    0|0
  • One can be humble and confident at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humble

0|0
    0|0
  • Truly confident women ARE humble. But if I had to choose only one of those qualities it would by humble. Arrogant women are generally very unattractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes