How to get him to date me?

I’ve known this guy since middle school. We were always friends and wanted eachother for years. Well one day we finally hooked up and I got pregnant, fast forward to now and we now have a son who’s 5 months. He’s finally coming around to being a father, however when we hooked up he was also seeing some girl who’s still in the picture. They were ordered a no contact order but I know he still sees her against mine and his parents wishes. We didn’t talk throughout my whole pregnancy because he obviously wasn’t happy about it. Since then we’ve flirted, sent each other pics, confided in eachother about things but right now we’re not in speaking terms. He knows I would like something more, but right now he has no much on his plate I feel like he doesn’t care for me as much I care about him. Am I wasting my time?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Yep, You should avoid him except for when he comes to visit his child & that should only be for as long as it takes him to pick the kid up & drop them off. You should tell him you do not want to see him anymore than that unless he gets rid of the other girl. When he does pick up the kid, YOU should be going out on a date with someone else. Someone with more class that will put you & your child at the top of his list.

1|0
    0|0
  • Waste of time, move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Girl if that boy isn't 100% from the start - don't bother. He is not worth your time. Boys need to show 100%. From what you are saying he's showing 30%. Don't wait for him to step up his game. If he didn't do it in the first place then you wasting your time. Find a guy that gives you his all.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes