Why do men accept girls with insecurities but not vice versa?

Girls saying men having an insecurity is a turn off, even if the guy is dealing with it and it's not a huge issue, he's not allowed to have it. But many guys name willing to accept girls with insecurities, why?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind a man with insecurities. I (not to brag) don't have really any major insecurities. They mind probably because the stereotype of men being more arrogant (when I think that I think of a cartoon guy kissing his biceps lol) or maybe because insecurities = feelings and feelings = bad (not actually what I think, just a comparison)

• If a guy is insecure about his height and is a bit shy about it, but when he gets to know people he opens up and everything, is that such a horrific thing that should exile him from the dating world?

• Well if you mean abnormal and severe is 10 and 0 is normal, I'd say 2.

• What number would mean too bad to date

Most Helpful Guy

• Objectification and sex. If men don’t care it can be due to biology of men predominantly wanting a an attractive woman’s company to have sex with her. It’s why men put up with otherwise undesirable qualities. It’s not necessarily out of the kindness of men’s hearts that they are more forgiving of a insecure woman, it’s mainly out of a strong and long standing evolutionary instinct to mate

• So humans have no real emotions is what you're saying

• So do you put up with insecurities of family members for sex?

• Well, they’re family members. I’m positive your brain processes certain relationships you have with specific people differently