How do I tell a boy I like him if we don’t go to the same school?

I want to tell a boy I like him. I talk to him almost everyday where basically like BFFs. I even walk him home. his mom already thinks we’re dating. But we don’t go to the same school. How do I tell him I like him? Should I even try to date him if we go to different schools?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be straight up and tell him you like him and you want to date. Sometimes guys are blind to stuff and don't take hints that we'll.

Yeah you it's cool to date if he goes to another school as long as you see each other and spend time thats all that matters. I know my friend and his girlfriend are 2 hours away at different schools and they are having a good relationship from what I know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not... maybe just give him a call? Ask him for coffee or something and then confess.