Would You Date Me?

Based on looks, would you date me?
Why? Why Not?
Would You Date Me?

127

Most Helpful Guys

• I can't say that I'd want to date someone based on looks alone, because while they are a plus for me, they don't determine whether I want to date someone. You're very attractive. though, and I especially like your hair and your body is fantastic.

• I would consider it. I'll be pretty brutally honest, here, because I can't stand it when people don't have the balls to say it how they see it; so, if that's not something you want to deal with, stop reading here, because I will not be flattering.

You look okay. You're not smiling with your eyes, in this picture, so it comes off bad, to me. Your expression in that picture seems somewhat insecure. You're not unattractive, but you have a large forehead, which is typically considered an unattractive thing. Your features just aren't really ideal, in general. I would say you look just a bit below average, on my *personal* scale. I also just don't like red lipstick, on any women. I think pink is a lot better, closer to natural lip color. All that said, I am a picky man. Most guys aren't anywhere near as picky as I am.

Based on the picture, you seem like a very demure, kind woman. A lot of guys like that, but it's not really my thing. But they are good traits to have, if you do.

I might talk with you a bit and see where it went. If you were really fun to be around and everything and made me feel good through our interactions, I would date you.

I like your profile picture a lot more. You seem a lot more confident and happy in it.

It takes guts to put yourself up for criticism like this. I respect that. ^-^

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! You are very pretty and you look feminine too!
    Do you like other fem girls Ms JM?