Would You Date Me?

Based on looks, would you date me?
Why? Why Not?
Would You Date Me?

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• I can't say that I'd want to date someone based on looks alone, because while they are a plus for me, they don't determine whether I want to date someone. You're very attractive. though, and I especially like your hair and your body is fantastic.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would consider it. I'll be pretty brutally honest, here, because I can't stand it when people don't have the balls to say it how they see it; so, if that's not something you want to deal with, stop reading here, because I will not be flattering.

You look okay. You're not smiling with your eyes, in this picture, so it comes off bad, to me. Your expression in that picture seems somewhat insecure. You're not unattractive, but you have a large forehead, which is typically considered an unattractive thing. Your features just aren't really ideal, in general. I would say you look just a bit below average, on my *personal* scale. I also just don't like red lipstick, on any women. I think pink is a lot better, closer to natural lip color. All that said, I am a picky man. Most guys aren't anywhere near as picky as I am.

Based on the picture, you seem like a very demure, kind woman. A lot of guys like that, but it's not really my thing. But they are good traits to have, if you do.

I might talk with you a bit and see where it went. If you were really fun to be around and everything and made me feel good through our interactions, I would date you.

I like your profile picture a lot more. You seem a lot more confident and happy in it.

It takes guts to put yourself up for criticism like this. I respect that. ^-^

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! You are very pretty and you look feminine too!
    Do you like other fem girls Ms JM?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I think a single guy would have to be insane not too. So, Yes! Why? You are obviously attractive. Looks definitely aren't a problem for you. The challenge is finding someone that has similiar interests and personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes on the basis on your look clearly yes (and don't think that your personality is wrong, if you ask, you have maybe a doubt on you) . Nice smile, long hair, blue eyes (?), pretty and classy. And this flag remembers me you are too far from me x). I think i remember your job so you are clever and devoted to people. I ask back the question, Would you date me? x).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, but you might need chips as my Mum would say lol just coz you are on the slender side lol

1|0
    0|0
  • You are pretty, however I wouldn't since you are older than I, but if I was your age, even though you look as young as mine, I would ask you out to get to know you more, and see where it goes from there.

You look like a classy, feminine woman who if she wanted to could hold her own but is content.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. You are beautiful, have a nice figure, and are well dressed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. You're very attractive and look like you take care of yourself. You also look rather classy which probably means my constant short wearing wouldn't be a very good match, but based on looks: yeah, definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Just from looks, if I were unattached, I'd date you. Why? You're good looking, seem to have a decent body, don't looked too made up, have a nice smile, and seem to take care of yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a real pretyy face and a great smile. You look happy un the photo so that and the. Rest of you looking great i would take you out on a date

0|0
    0|0
  • A little skinny for my liking but probably the being on the opposite side of the earth might be a problem but we both live in the common wealth so that could make it easier

0|0
    0|0
  • Based solely on looks, absolutely. You are very beautiful and, unless I'm mislead by the picture, you look a little shy as well and not full of yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was actually looking to date someone, sure why not? However, you (or anyone else) would have to be cool with me being a full-time single parent. šŸ‘

0|0
    0|0
  • Based on looks alone, big thumbs up. Sweet face, fit and active. Too perfect, probably a serial killer.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a naive & horny twenty year old , yes
    As a mature man, no (too skinny for my taste)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i enjoy class and pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you look super hot and very beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Certainly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Id go on a date with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • just based on looks? then no, not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess šŸ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, even your are older from me

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes you are beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • sure why not. pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes my motto is never judge a book by its cover

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes