Who has it harder, ugly girls or ugly guys?

Ugly by intrinsic factors only, (height, face, build). No weight, style, grooming etc.
  • Guys
    Vote A
  • Girls
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Ugly girls because guys can make up for being ugly by getting good education and very well paying job or by gaining muscle. Ugly girl can't really do much

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree with your first statement, (well maybe not the good education part but getting jacked helps). However, with your second statement I don't think this is true at all when you can just wear make up?

• Also what is stopping a girl from getting a well paying job. Are you too good to work or something hahaha

• Nothing's stopping us and many women do have well paying jobs. But men don't care about a girl's education and job, do they?

And nope, being ugly means you use a lot of makeup which many men don't like either+ the consequences when they see ya without makeup.

What Guys Said 1

• Guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • care to explain?

• I don't see any reason but even for many ugly girls, I have seen many guys chasing them around. It isn't so with ugly guys.

• I meant "harder" as in all aspects of life, but yes I agree that dating is a major part of someone life (guys especially).

Recommended myTakes