This guy was acting super shy when asking for my number. Why?

This guy is pretty outgoing guy. So we were both sitting next to each other. He was talking to me for a while like 15min. Then he's friend showd up and was standing infront of us lol. The friend was quit impatient and seemed to want to leave the scene with his friend. I dont know if they were in hurry. After that the first guy said to me that he has to ask me something. I was like you mean my number 😆. Then he buried his face in his hand like he was shy lol. I did give my number to him.

03