Do you find jealous people cute?

I read a lot of stories about people getting jealous and some of them ending with there S/O finding it cute and others are offended.

So i wanted to know what 'real' people think of it.
  • Yes (reason comment below)
  • No (Reason comment below)

09

Most Helpful Guys

• To some extent i find it cute, since it shows the other person is worried about you and really cares, but if it ends up being controlling it's too much

• There's a point when jealousy is just being protective of what you care about and then there's a point where jealousy is a result of insecurity and fear. Obviously, being jealous out of fear and insecurity it not healthy. Both guys and girls want to know that they're cared for but as soon as it begins to feel overbearing and controlling, we get turned off from it. That goes for both girls and guys as well.