Why doesn't he ask me out?

So, I met this guy at work. I'm 24 he is 27. We were introduced to each other but never actually talked. 2 days later I decided to quit this job for some reasons. A few days later this guy who I don't remember very well (I was introduced to many people that day) found me on social media and started texting me every day. He says that he is sorry I left the job, that he wants to get to know me better, that he enjoys our conversation, asks if I ever had a boyfriend, gets interested in every detail of my life. He always initiates our conversations. We have been chatting for about 10 days and yet he hasn't asked me out. I like his personality but I'd not like to get emotionally attached to this guy if he doesn't want anything real. Do you think it's too soon or he is texting me out of boredom? I have very little experience in relationships so I'd appreciate your advice. Thanks!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Well, you just knew him tangentially before he contacted you, so it's appropriate to message back and forth for ahwile so that you get comfortable with each other and can decide if you want to meet up. I think it would have been to fast if he'd already asked you out at the Point. Best to meet him first for coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's waiting for an opening or any retaliation from you to make him think you WANT him to ask you out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you ask him out?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes