Boyfriend drunk texted me this?

What do you make out of these? I can't really understand what it means, what's your guess?
Not sure whether to be flattered or pissed. He's on a trip with his buddies. Boyfriend drunk texted me this?Boyfriend drunk texted me this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• People think this is drunk ramblings? the guy is saying that the other girls he hangs with were interested, and that he had opportunities to cheat, but did not take them. He's also saying that his ego enjoys it when you are jealous of other girls wanting him.

He's also saying that he did not do anything, and is in his own bed so did not cheat, or mess around with the other girls... but the girls wanted to.

He's saying he had chances to cheat, and that the guys were encouraging him, or the girls were up for it, but he did not do it.

I wrote this before I noticed you mention he was on holiday...

4|0
    0|0
    • This is definitely better than all the mess I had made in my own head. Thank you so much for putting my mind at ease

• That's ok. Sometimes people send me normal messages for me to decipher meanings behind as well. It's the normal ones that are more difficult!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I personally would feel ashamed that I received this from my drunk girlfriend. Like, what the heck is she rambling on about? Partially doesn't even make sense.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know, it upset me all day. All kind of emotions

• Show All
    • Yeah I definitely will once he gets back. Thank you!

• You're welcome.

• Just drunk ramblings that's all. Don't try and read anything into them, you'll come up with the wrong conclusions.

1|0
    1|0
  • If he says he's drunk then it doesn't mean he is really drunk

2|1
    0|0
  • He's a complete idiot. Doesn't speak English - what language is that?
    Drop him like a hot rock.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• I think he is annoyed that you don’t believe in him/trust him

1|0
    0|0
    • Have you asked him what he meant?

• Yeah but he just said it was nothing, that he was angry about something else and drunk so he was texting nonsense cause he wanted to talk to me (I was sleeping). So I don't know, pretty upset he didn't really want to explain what was going on there. But I think his friends were pushing him to cheat and he doesn't wanna go into details so I don't hate his friends

• Um. I don't date guys who drink or anything. But if I did I would have to think he is trying to get your attention.

1|0
    2|0
  • Just dump him lol

0|0
    1|1
    • He didn't do anything wrong... Did you even read the screenshots she posted?

• Drunk people don't think they are drunk

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually, they do think. It just comes from a different side of the brain with less filter, but it varies from person to person.

• Right, I'm personally pretty aware when I'm drunk too

• @Truthatanycost I have met a drunk who lied about everything so.

• He tries to admit he wants to, but then he changed his mind because the girls turned him down.

1|0
    0|0
    • Which part he admits he wants to? Cause shit that'd upset me

• Show All
    • Damn. Okay thank you for your perspective

• Sorry.😔

Recommended myTakes