Boyfriend drunk texted me this?

What do you make out of these? I can't really understand what it means, what's your guess?
Not sure whether to be flattered or pissed. He's on a trip with his buddies. Boyfriend drunk texted me this?Boyfriend drunk texted me this?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• People think this is drunk ramblings? the guy is saying that the other girls he hangs with were interested, and that he had opportunities to cheat, but did not take them. He's also saying that his ego enjoys it when you are jealous of other girls wanting him.

He's also saying that he did not do anything, and is in his own bed so did not cheat, or mess around with the other girls... but the girls wanted to.

He's saying he had chances to cheat, and that the guys were encouraging him, or the girls were up for it, but he did not do it.

I wrote this before I noticed you mention he was on holiday...

• This is definitely better than all the mess I had made in my own head. Thank you so much for putting my mind at ease

• That's ok. Sometimes people send me normal messages for me to decipher meanings behind as well. It's the normal ones that are more difficult!