Is anyone else sick to death of being ghosted?

Someone shows interest. You chat a few times and things seem to be going well. Then they disappear. I get it. They got a better offer, but at least have the guts to say something.

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's one way to weed out the flakes from the women who actually want to get to know you better.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good point, but at my age it's getting harder and harder

• Yes, it probably is but, don't give up. There are many people in the world looking for someone to love and to love them back. She's out there somewhere, finding each other is the hard part.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• In my experience, I stop chatting to someone because all they want to chat about is sex. It gets very annoying and frustrating.

1|0
    1|0
  • Is lot of asshole with lot of only care about look. My first ex boyfriend dumped me through a fucking text. I move on he did ask me out again I said no stay friend. by the way I have a current boyfriend. Ghosting is only for the weak.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's just part of the dating game.

After a while it's like, oh this person and I still talking so they must rlly like me.

When it's early on in the relationship -- you can't rlly put anything past anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's even worse if you meet in person a few times and then they go ghost, those that do it are just disrespectful

0|0
    0|0
  • I only had that happen once and it was my fault. ๐Ÿ˜‘

0|0
    0|0
    • What happened?

• I was hangout with someone else and it seemed like I was cheating. I wasn't actually cheating but there was an emotional connection. It took a bit but he did eventually come talk to me about it. We dated for a bit after that. We ended our relationship because I wanted to join the military and he wanted me to be a housewife.

• That must have been tough

• I hate that. Sorry that happened to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, itโ€™s s really s****y thing to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not really being ghosted.

0|0
    0|0
    • What is being ghosted then?

• Show All
    • That's what happens. Sometimes it's just a few days, though

• I don't think a few days constitutes as being ghosted.

What Guys Said 2

• I am sick of the feeling people may think what if I become a ghost. Since I never had done it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes