Have you ever dated with your teacher?

Something similar had happened to me. She was not a teacher at all, but she was giving lecture as being assistant teacher for making Phd in our University. I actually don't like dating with people older than me, but she was three years older than me and someone really so flashy, graceful. It would be a lie if I said I never stared her during the lectures and she must have been aware of it.

We were supposed to check her office for a project and when I did, while she was showing me how I could make it better, I had complimented her "I am glad I am lucky to have someone like you for teaching all those things". Rather than just smiling and dodging it, she had told "I know you like me and I am not bothered by it". That was completely different than talking these with a student and I had the feeling of guilty, but I was surprised she had looked at it so normally. I could had just leaved, but I wanted her telepnone number because I felt she wanted me to take a step by inviting it. I texted her on the night. She had dodged me directly by saying she was busy, I hadn't believed it at all but I didn't complain about it either. Sometimes people need time and they don't want to break your heart, you just need to give them some time. In few days, we chatted and I was even afraid of flirting with her, that she was being a instructor still was different. She was someone already graded my many quizes and assigments. We met on a bar and it went really good, we went to a park after it to sit for a while and nothing happened more for the first date normally. I didn't expect it to either, I was pretty serious with her. She had told she liked it very much and we had left after walking in the park bit.

On the same night, as soon as she got home she told she is going to delete me from her phone and we must stop it. Since it is forbidden for the ethics of university, I had no other choice other than accepting it and I didn't push her.

Have you ever had anything similar?
That having some conservation on the bar and the way how she flirty was, I am sure if I pushed and manipulated her, she would have gone for more eventually, but I didn't want to take the risk. Do I regret it? Well, I would love to see what happened more, I would never abuse her and she had a very attractive look and interesting personality. I guess it is more common for girls to have date or other stuff with guys.

*updated for not having enough words.

84

Most Helpful Girls

• I am a school teacher, I now heard a lot about students being attracted to their teachers. I guess its naturally, since you spend so much time seeing that person for a long period of time, I am glad I teacher the little ones :)

I did kinda went on a few dates with my sisters high school teacher years ago, not knowing it was dating. I was too young. I was 25 or 26 maybe, him 32.

• Ah I see. Rather than seeing her a lot, it was more like she was just lovely and so attractive to me. Someone easily having my attention and when she said she was not bothered by it, I felt she wanted me to make a step. Eventually, we didn't continue

Most Helpful Guys

• When I was 14 in high school I remember my English/History teacher, let's call her Howell, was so fucking gorgeous. She was a really sophisticated woman and with a huge sexy brain that made all the more attractive for her intelligence. Really kind and sweet too. And 37. I actually started doing lectures at high schools in my area recently since starting my company and one of the ones I've gone to? Yup, my former school. And guess who was there.
    We had a pretty good chat and are still talking 'cause she's becoming sort of a colleague/friend now but I did end up accidentally letting it slip how much of a crush I had on her when I was in her class but she took it pretty much in stride. She's 43 now. Sure we're both adults now but I've moved on in my life, she's moved on in hers and it's just not realistic for anything to happen.
    Besides, I've been with my lovely, gorgeous, smart girlfriend for over a year now and nothing's worth jeopardizing what I have with her. Worth noting my girlfriend is almost a decade older than me too. Guess I kinda have a type.

• I am glad it did happened in that way. I was actually afraid of reading if anything sexual harrasment happened by her. Mostly guys think like it is good if a young boy had sex with older woman and bad if girl had the reverse, but laws should be equal for both genders.

• In all honesty, I hate to sound arrogant, but I'm a smart guy, smarter than most. And I like to think I was smart enough to know already that I had a raging crush on her. Which isn't love, but who knows? It could've been good.
      How quickly people forget that there was a time not that long ago when 13 and 14 year olds were married off en masse to start fucking and breeding the family bloodline further along in the world.
      Point being, it would've been nice if something did happen. It'd be nice if something happened now.
      But that's not the course my life's taken. And better not to wonder. I don't believe in a God I believe in nothing but luck, chance and our own agency in our lives and the universe. But if it was meant to have happened, it would've. And instead every decision I made and every chance and luck encounter I had brought me to the woman I'm with today. And she's, she's pretty great.
      And like I said, she's also older than me. Guess I just have a thing for older chicks really.

• Thanks for your replies again. The more we get to grow, we always things to live and choose, shape in our life. For women.. We actually never know how it is, the more I grow up I realized by knowing them, if you just like someone, someone you thought impossible may turn even to someone you would fall to. Ofc that's not like incest or any other kind of persons. Elder than us or younger, it depends on them totally.

• When I was teaching at the junior college, I was extremely attracted to a student but, of course, the college had rules that prohibited such relationships. I never did anything to let the lady know that I was very attracted to her.