What can you do to make sure a date calls you back?

What can you do during the date, to make sure the lady or gentlemen calls you back for a second date?

210

Most Helpful Guys

• Bring it up at the end of the last date. and make sure you follow though on the promise he gives you. Ask a question like, would you like to call and talk sometime or go out again? When should I expect to hear from you? It might be a little controlling but it would be a way to get it straight from him instead of trying to wait days or weeks to get in touch.

• Well being intellectual, caring and talkative enough to not bore her is my key. I had always things to talk about, things to make them smile and impress. For someone you have no similarities, it is already nonsense to date with someone, but if you know you have interest in her it is not that hard.

If there is sincereness enough, flirting bit and making her feel cared, special is another key point. There is nothing like a list, every human is different. I can guess the same goes for the guys aswell, you are already someone at her 30, I guess you already know what to do, just asking for our questions. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't force the person to call you back. If you're a girl, you can say thanks for the date it was fun, but don't keep calling him. If you're a guy, just send a message and hit her up. If she ghosts you, she doesn't want to bothered and vice versa