What can you do to make sure a date calls you back?

What can you do during the date, to make sure the lady or gentlemen calls you back for a second date?
What can you do to make sure a date calls you back?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Bring it up at the end of the last date. and make sure you follow though on the promise he gives you. Ask a question like, would you like to call and talk sometime or go out again? When should I expect to hear from you? It might be a little controlling but it would be a way to get it straight from him instead of trying to wait days or weeks to get in touch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well being intellectual, caring and talkative enough to not bore her is my key. I had always things to talk about, things to make them smile and impress. For someone you have no similarities, it is already nonsense to date with someone, but if you know you have interest in her it is not that hard.

If there is sincereness enough, flirting bit and making her feel cared, special is another key point. There is nothing like a list, every human is different. I can guess the same goes for the guys aswell, you are already someone at her 30, I guess you already know what to do, just asking for our questions. :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't force the person to call you back. If you're a girl, you can say thanks for the date it was fun, but don't keep calling him. If you're a guy, just send a message and hit her up. If she ghosts you, she doesn't want to bothered and vice versa

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• make it crystal clear to her how im not gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flirt with the girl or guy on the first date and usmile a lot and just be your self then the girl or guy will call you for the next date keep fingers crossed

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him know that you enjoyed yourself and would like to see him again.

0|1
    0|0
  • No idea. I couldn't get a date if I was the last man on Earth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask if she's free tonight. No I really don't know I've been turned down my whole life is not even funny no more sorry it hurts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take their wallet or keys

1|0
    0|0
  • Simple: Only date a gentleman.

1|0
    0|0
  • say call me back or ill kill ya

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Flirt with him. Just enough so that he's interested, but not so much that he thinks you're easy.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes